RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Sept 11 shoot

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 31, 2010
      Not entirely sure if I'm planning anything big or just gonna get in some open shooting and some coffee time.  I could lend a hand.

      How are the mosquitoes up there?  I am sick of mosquitoes this year.

      Also looking for a steel tube if anyone has one handy...

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2010

        Also looking for a steel tube if anyone has one handy...      2.5” or 3”

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1, 2010
          Okay, we now need two steel tubes.

          In addition I'm looking for #10 cans.  The old fashion coffee cans.

          Also looking for a steel tube if anyone has one handy...      2.5” or 3”

        • calvin samek
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 2, 2010
            I would be happy to help Dean.  I will be there early so put me to work.
            ThanC.S.

            I am looking for some help with set up, some time after 5:30. Anyone available to lend a hand?

          • Hans
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 2, 2010
              We go through lots of 10# tins at our restaurant. How many do you want? Let me know and I will have the morning prep guys set them aside for me.

              Hans

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 2, 2010
                Three should be plenty.