Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] update

  • Dale Kartes
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29, 2008
      Here is my mailing address.
      Dale Kartes
      377 Maple Drive
      Mapleton ND 58059
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, March 24, 2008 10:03 AM
      Subject: Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] update

      Pat Berlin:
      Please provide your mailing address.
      I will send you $50.00 to become a charter member of PTPA.
      To whom should the check be made payable?
      John Steinberg (the guy who, with Tom Sklebar and Hans, drafted your bylaws)
      :)

      In a message dated 3/24/2008 10:09:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, miabdia@yahoo. com writes:
      If you are
      interested in becoming a member of Prairie Thunder Pyrotechnics, please
      contact our Treasurer, Pat Berlin.

      A fund raising committee was selected.  We are looking into several
      ideas.

      A group shoot committee was selected.  We hope to do a small 1.4g shoot
      sometime in mid May to early June, Memorial Day excluded.  We will also
      hold a meeting prior to the shoot.  This will be an opportunity to burn
      off all of your leftovers from last season to make room for new goodies.

    • miabdia
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2 9:21 AM
        I think we have the John Steinberg situation squared away via email.

        Uh... what happened here? Dale, (and any anybody else out there for
        that matter). PTPG is currently not set up to mail out
        communications or handle true applications vial USPS. Virtually all
        of our communications are handled here or via mass email to our
        entire mailing list. It was decided at our last meeting that if
        anybody was interested in becoming a member of the group, they could
        mail payment to:

        Pat Berlin (interim treasurer of PTPG)
        1429 20th St. S.
        Fargo, ND 58103

        Payable to Prairie Thunder Pyrotechnics Guild
        $50 is considered earnest money from individuals toward full
        membership once we set our dues structure in place, but those who
        make payment are considered true members for the purpose of voting
        since the by-laws have now been adopted. You will be provided with a
        receipt. Most in attendance at the last meeting made a contribution
        and others are slowly trickling in.

        I know, it is a bit muddy, but it is progress.

        Hans

        --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Dale Kartes"

      • jrsrocket@aol.com

          <dkartes@...> wrote: