Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] update

  • jrsrocket@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 24, 2008
      Pat Berlin:
      Please provide your mailing address.
      I will send you $50.00 to become a charter member of PTPA.
      To whom should the check be made payable?
      John Steinberg (the guy who, with Tom Sklebar and Hans, drafted your bylaws)
      :)

      In a message dated 3/24/2008 10:09:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, miabdia@... writes:
      If you are
      interested in becoming a member of Prairie Thunder Pyrotechnics, please
      contact our Treasurer, Pat Berlin.

      A fund raising committee was selected.  We are looking into several
      ideas.

      A group shoot committee was selected.  We hope to do a small 1.4g shoot
      sometime in mid May to early June, Memorial Day excluded.  We will also
      hold a meeting prior to the shoot.  This will be an opportunity to burn
      off all of your leftovers from last season to make room for new goodies.

    • Dale Kartes
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 29, 2008
        Here is my mailing address.
        Dale Kartes
        377 Maple Drive
        Mapleton ND 58059

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2008
          I think we have the John Steinberg situation squared away via email.

          Uh... what happened here? Dale, (and any anybody else out there for
          that matter). PTPG is currently not set up to mail out
          communications or handle true applications vial USPS. Virtually all
          of our communications are handled here or via mass email to our
          entire mailing list. It was decided at our last meeting that if
          anybody was interested in becoming a member of the group, they could
          mail payment to:

          Pat Berlin (interim treasurer of PTPG)
          1429 20th St. S.
          Fargo, ND 58103

          Payable to Prairie Thunder Pyrotechnics Guild
          $50 is considered earnest money from individuals toward full
          membership once we set our dues structure in place, but those who
          make payment are considered true members for the purpose of voting
          since the by-laws have now been adopted. You will be provided with a
          receipt. Most in attendance at the last meeting made a contribution
          and others are slowly trickling in.

          I know, it is a bit muddy, but it is progress.

          Hans

          --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Dale Kartes"

        • jrsrocket@aol.com

            <dkartes@...> wrote: