Re: Wizard Works

  • harobikes333
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2010
      --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "malanglie" <mlanglie@...> wrote:

      > Kevin and I are going to Wizard Works this Saturday at 1:30. Was there anyone that wanted us to get something for them. Dean, I know you talked about it but I haven't heard from you. Or is anyone else making the trip?

      Hey, I wish I would have checked my email while I was on my trip to Wisconsin... :/

      I stopped by today on the way back home to pick up a few more things.

      A list of shells people have bought would be somewhat neat.
      Possibly at a Club meet some shells could be exchanged in order to get some more variety of effects?

      I've gone up to Wizard works a handful of times now so I've got a fairly good ideal as to what most of the shells do.