RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] weather saturday

  • Matt Langlie
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 18, 2010

      We did a double check before we left last night and found two folding bag chair with covers and two other covers for different chairs.  If these are your we have them at our shop.  Please post if yours.

      Matt

      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 20, 2010
        Yes those are mine and Clint's.  Where's your shop. I'll stop bye and get them this afternoon.  ThanC.S.

        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 20, 2010

          720 Main street Horace.  But I would need to run out there to meet you as I am not there every day now.  Otherwise Kevin lives only two blocks away and maybe could meet up with you.