Re: PTPG Logo

  • miabdia
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2008
      Well, I have submitted the 1st attempts. Go to the files section of
      this page (located below the messages, pending. . etc links on the
      left hand side) Dead last they will be voted I am sure. I did these
      to prove my point that somebody else needs to do the logo.

      Hans

      --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "perrymcclellan"