Re: PGI Small Class C competion

    Message 1 of 6 , May 31 8:44 PM
      I think a late July shoot would definitely be a good idea. However, if there's time I also think that a mid June meeting or small shoot/meeting would be a good idea too. If the PGI Small C competition is a go, it probably wouldn't hurt to get started on planning it as soon as possible. Plus it would give everyone a chance to meet the new members and hear from them on what they'd like to see the club involved in. I'll definitely be recruiting new members over the 4th at our stand (in addition to soliciting signatures for the bottle rocket referendum...).

      Kevin

      --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...> wrote:

      > Just another follow up on this....
      >
      > Should we try and squeeze in a pre fourth (mid June) shoot or a late July shoot preceded by a membership drive over the fourth at our respective locations?

    • Keith Meyer
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2010

        I know I will be very busy in June getting ready for retail season.

        Keith