direction to tom s.

  • Anthony
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2010
      THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO THE SHELL BUILDING AT TOM'S, PLEASE SEND ME A CURRENT EMAIL THAT YOU USE, SO I CAN RETURN EMAIL THE DIRECTIONS.

      I HAVE YOUR EMAIL DAN SO YOU'RE GOOD ON THAT. TOO BAD YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND THE FIRST PART.

      SEND THEM TO tonyfrison@...

      I AM INCLUDING THIS MESSAGE TOM SENT ME. IF IT HELPS YA. THANKS FOR THE OFFER TOM.

      For those that are coming, I have a double bed and a fold out futon that sleeps one or two in the house, my tent camper can sleep another 4 or more, the fold out hide a bed in the shop and a tent that can sleep 3 or 4. If anyone wants to use these, they are welcome to use them.
      Ts

      SO GET THEM COMING TO ME.

      THANKS, TONY
    • tom sklebar
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2010
        Note to all. This coming Saturday will be all about making components and
        will not require an overnight stay. We will be making BP for rockets,
        polverone for the italian shells, cutting, cross matching and making up time
        fuse for the italian and the ball shells, ramming spollettes, mixing
        composition for making rolled stars, cut stars and using a star plate. If
        everyone arrives by 9 am, we will be done in the early afternoon.
        Be prepared for rain showers.

        Ts