STARR DEMO

  • Dean Weiss
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18 7:20 AM

      Has anyone heard what date the STARR demo is? Anyone going?

    • Matt Langlie
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18 9:45 AM

        It’s may 1st.  I know Kevin and I are going.   We are going to go to Tom’s house for the shell building stuff and then drive back for the demo.  At least that is the plan.

        Matt

        Has anyone heard what date the STARR demo is? Anyone going?