New poll for PrairieThunderPyrotechnics

  • PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.co
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2010
      PrairieThunderPyrotechnics group:

      WHO WANTS TO BUILD FIREWORKS?
      CHECK FORUM FOR THE CURRICULUM SCHEDULE.
      CHECK ALL DAYS THAT APPLY.

      o SATURDAY MAY 1
      o FRIDAY MAY 14
      o SATURDAY MAY 15

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.co
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 26, 2011
        PrairieThunderPyrotechnics group:

        Should Prairie thunder have a facebook page? If it is
        decided that we will have a page, we will then open up
        discussion on how and what we will share in the realm
        of social media.

        o yes
        o no

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • Tom Pence
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 2011

          I agree with most comments here.  FB is good for information to a searching pubic, but not for communication amongst members. I vote we start a page but proceed cautiously as others have mentioned.  The official PTPG website is the better method as that develops.

          Tom