anybody else working on securing a logo?

  • Hans
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 21, 2009
      It is a hard tree to shake. I got one from the posting on the PGI mailing list, and 0 from pyro u.

      I have 2 private designers working on it with one being close to producing something to submit.

      Per our contest that has been posted, we are down to the final month to take submissions. If you have an inkling of somebody who may be able to created this type of material, point them to our website for details.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 21, 2009
        My wifey actually drew a couple up by hand that were pretty nice.  They are on a scrap of paper somewhere.  I'll dig them out and scan them in.

        It is a hard tree to shake. I got one from the posting on the PGI mailing list, and 0 from pyro u.

        I have 2 private designers working on it with one being close to producing something to submit.

        Per our contest that has been posted, we are down to the final month to take submissions. If you have an inkling of somebody who may be able to created this type of material, point them to our website for details.

        Hans

      • Hans
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 21, 2009
          Ok, how do you get them into a workable format that can be put on a web page in varying sizes or put on apparel?

          I dont think scanning to a pdf as a raw image really works.

          Either way, get them scanned and put them in the file section here.

          Thanks.

          Hans

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 21, 2009

            Step one.  Find a rough idea that looks good.
            Step two.  Have Lizz's friend turn rough idea into finished product
            Step three.  Sell 1 Million shirts with the logo on it since it is so good that everyone wants one.
            Step four.  Have a really big shoot.

            Scanned image won't work but we will be able to see if the design is good.

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 21, 2009
              Agreed. You definitely need to create the graphic in some kind of vector graphics program so that it can be re-sized, etc. Plus most print shops prefer to work with vector graphics rather than raster graphics such as JPG or GIF.