Video

  • burninghotember
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2009
      Did anyone happen to get video of the fall shoot at all. Many people are interested in seeing it.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8, 2009
        I've got video, but the quality isn't so hot. I'll try to get it edited and uploaded sometime in the next week or so.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2009
          I added links to the videos from our Sept. shoot in the Links section of the Yahoo group site. Not the best quality vids. Hopefully I can do better next year with the new high-def camcorder...