Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Saturdays shoot

Expand Messages
  • KJohnsonFargo
    I m sure I can scrounge up 20 ~ 40 shells in a rack or two to throw into a finale.
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 16, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      I'm sure I can scrounge up 20 ~ 40 shells in a rack or two to throw into a finale.

      --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...> wrote:
      >
      > Is it to late to add to child monsters to the menu?....ah...maybe that was suppose to be add them to the count of people eating.  What is the scope for dinner anyway?
      >
      > Anybody got anything they would like to throw in for a finale?  I've got 20 shells for a finale.  Out of tubes and shells at that point.  If anyone wants to throw something on the end just let me know.  Perhaps a cremora or an Operation Thunder?
      >
      > Dan
      >
    • teamadrenaline1
      I don t know if it was previously discussed or not, but what time are the festivities beginning on Saturday? Jon
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 17, 2009
      • 0 Attachment
        I don't know if it was previously discussed or not, but what time are the festivities beginning on Saturday?

        Jon
      • miabdia
        ... I will be heading out there between 1 and 2pm. All I have done is pull the product I am bringing and created a cue sheet. I still need to match
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 17, 2009
        • 0 Attachment
          --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "teamadrenaline1" <jms@...> wrote:
          >
          >
          > I don't know if it was previously discussed or not, but what time are the festivities beginning on Saturday?
          >
          > Jon


          I will be heading out there between 1 and 2pm. All I have done is pull the product I am bringing and created a cue sheet. I still need to match everything.

          Hans
          >
        • Dan Muzzey
          I ll probably show up aroudn 3:00ish.  Give or take two hours. ________________________________ From: miabdia To:
          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 17, 2009
          • 0 Attachment
            I'll probably show up aroudn 3:00ish.  Give or take two hours.


            From: miabdia <miabdia@...>
            To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
            Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 12:14:18 PM
            Subject: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Saturdays shoot

             

            --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, "teamadrenaline1" <jms@...> wrote:
            >
            >
            > I don't know if it was previously discussed or not, but what time are the festivities beginning on Saturday?
            >
            > Jon

            I will be heading out there between 1 and 2pm.. All I have done is pull the product I am bringing and created a cue sheet.. I still need to match everything.

            Hans
            >


          • calvin samek
            My brother is bringing some three inch mines. He may be able to add some of those to your finale. ... From: KJohnsonFargo Subject:
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 18, 2009
            • 0 Attachment
              My brother is bringing some three inch mines. He may be able to add some of those to your finale.

              --- On Wed, 9/16/09, KJohnsonFargo <kjohns@...> wrote:

              From: KJohnsonFargo <kjohns@...>
              Subject: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Saturdays shoot
              To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 9:01 PM

               
              I'm sure I can scrounge up 20 ~ 40 shells in a rack or two to throw into a finale.

              --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@. ..> wrote:
              >
              > Is it to late to add to child monsters to the menu?....ah. ..maybe that was suppose to be add them to the count of people eating.  What is the scope for dinner anyway?
              >
              > Anybody got anything they would like to throw in for a finale?  I've got 20 shells for a finale.  Out of tubes and shells at that point.  If anyone wants to throw something on the end just let me know.  Perhaps a cremora or an Operation Thunder?
              >
              > Dan
              >


            • calvin samek
              We have a six inch mortar made from steel, would you like us to bring it?   From: miabdia Subject: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re:
              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 18, 2009
              • 0 Attachment
                We have a six inch mortar made from steel, would you like us to bring it?



                 

                From: miabdia <miabdia@...>
                Subject: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Saturdays shoot
                To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 2:01 PM

                 
                I just so happen to have a couple of plumbers working right outside my office door. They have several chunks of 3" id steel and I requested some 2-3' chunks if they have them left over after the job is done. Might be in luck, but might need to scramble to get a plate welded on the bottom. I will report back.

                Hans

                --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@. ..> wrote:
                >
                > Anyone got a steel mortar between 3 and 6 inches in diameter?
                >
                >
                >
                >
                > ____________ _________ _________ __
                > From: miabdia <miabdia@... >
                > To: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
                > Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:23:17 AM
                > Subject: [PrairieThunderPyro technics] Re: Saturdays shoot
                >
                >  
                > Unfortunately I am plum out of Operation Thunders... Imagine that?
                >
                > I will bring some shells to include in a finale, but I only have 45 guns in racks and I am using them all for my little segment. I do have 2 full milk crates of guns if the group is willing to use those.
                >
                > Hans
                >
                > --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@ ..> wrote:
                > >
                > > Is it to late to add to child monsters to the menu?....ah. ..maybe that was suppose to be add them to the count of people eating.  What is the scope for dinner anyway?
                > >
                > > Anybody got anything they would like to throw in for a finale?  I've got 20 shells for a finale.  Out of tubes and shells at that point.  If anyone wants to throw something on the end just let me know.  Perhaps a cremora or an Operation Thunder?
                > >
                > > Dan
                > >
                >


              • Dan Muzzey
                Thanks for the offer.  I think we have it taken care of. Dan ________________________________ From: calvin samek To:
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 18, 2009
                • 0 Attachment
                  Thanks for the offer.  I think we have it taken care of.
                   
                  Dan


                  From: calvin samek <calsamek@...>
                  To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
                  Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 5:18:37 AM
                  Subject: Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Saturdays shoot

                   

                  We have a six inch mortar made from steel, would you like us to bring it?



                   

                  From: miabdia <miabdia@yahoo. com>
                  Subject: [PrairieThunderPyro technics] Re: Saturdays shoot
                  To: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
                  Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 2:01 PM

                   
                  I just so happen to have a couple of plumbers working right outside my office door. They have several chunks of 3" id steel and I requested some 2-3' chunks if they have them left over after the job is done. Might be in luck, but might need to scramble to get a plate welded on the bottom. I will report back.

                  Hans

                  --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@.. ..> wrote:
                  >
                  > Anyone got a steel mortar between 3 and 6 inches in diameter?
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > ____________ _________ _________ __
                  > From: miabdia <miabdia@... >
                  > To: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
                  > Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 9:23:17 AM
                  > Subject: [PrairieThunderPyro technics] Re: Saturdays shoot
                  >
                  >  
                  > Unfortunately I am plum out of Operation Thunders... Imagine that?
                  >
                  > I will bring some shells to include in a finale, but I only have 45 guns in racks and I am using them all for my little segment. I do have 2 full milk crates of guns if the group is willing to use those.
                  >
                  > Hans
                  >
                  > --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@ ..> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Is it to late to add to child monsters to the menu?....ah. ..maybe that was suppose to be add them to the count of people eating.  What is the scope for dinner anyway?
                  > >
                  > > Anybody got anything they would like to throw in for a finale?  I've got 20 shells for a finale.  Out of tubes and shells at that point.  If anyone wants to throw something on the end just let me know.  Perhaps a cremora or an Operation Thunder?
                  > >
                  > > Dan
                  > >
                  >



                Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.