Saturdays shoot

    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 15, 2009
      Is it to late to add to child monsters to the menu?....ah...maybe that was suppose to be add them to the count of people eating.  What is the scope for dinner anyway?

      Anybody got anything they would like to throw in for a finale?  I've got 20 shells for a finale.  Out of tubes and shells at that point.  If anyone wants to throw something on the end just let me know.  Perhaps a cremora or an Operation Thunder?

      Dan
    • Keith Meyer
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 16, 2009

        I’m sure I can dig up some shells for a finale and I have several mortar racks I can bring. Just let me know… J

        Keith Meyer

        Is it to late to add to child monsters to the menu?....ah...maybe that was suppose to be add them to the count of people eating.  What is the scope for dinner anyway?

        Anybody got anything they would like to throw in for a finale?  I've got 20 shells for a finale.  Out of tubes and shells at that point.  If anyone wants to throw something on the end just let me know.  Perhaps a cremora or an Operation Thunder?

        Dan

      • miabdia
        Message 3 of 12 , Sep 16, 2009
          Unfortunately I am plum out of Operation Thunders... Imagine that?

          I will bring some shells to include in a finale, but I only have 45 guns in racks and I am using them all for my little segment. I do have 2 full milk crates of guns if the group is willing to use those.

          Hans

          Message 4 of 12 , Sep 16, 2009
            Anyone got a steel mortar between 3 and 6 inches in diameter?

            Unfortunately I am plum out of Operation Thunders... Imagine that?

            I will bring some shells to include in a finale, but I only have 45 guns in racks and I am using them all for my little segment. I do have 2 full milk crates of guns if the group is willing to use those.

            Hans

            --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@. ..> wrote:

            > Is it to late to add to child monsters to the menu?.....ah. ..maybe that was suppose to be add them to the count of people eating.  What is the scope for dinner anyway?
            >
            > Anybody got anything they would like to throw in for a finale?  I've got 20 shells for a finale.  Out of tubes and shells at that point.  If anyone wants to throw something on the end just let me know.  Perhaps a cremora or an Operation Thunder?
            >
            > Dan

          • miabdia
            Message 5 of 12 , Sep 16, 2009
              I just so happen to have a couple of plumbers working right outside my office door. They have several chunks of 3" id steel and I requested some 2-3' chunks if they have them left over after the job is done. Might be in luck, but might need to scramble to get a plate welded on the bottom. I will report back.

              Message 6 of 12 , Sep 16, 2009
                I'm sure I can scrounge up 20 ~ 40 shells in a rack or two to throw into a finale.

                --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...> wrote:

                > Is it to late to add to child monsters to the menu?....ah...maybe that was suppose to be add them to the count of people eating.  What is the scope for dinner anyway?
                >
                > Anybody got anything they would like to throw in for a finale?  I've got 20 shells for a finale.  Out of tubes and shells at that point.  If anyone wants to throw something on the end just let me know.  Perhaps a cremora or an Operation Thunder?
                >
                > Dan

              • teamadrenaline1
                Message 7 of 12 , Sep 17, 2009
                  I don't know if it was previously discussed or not, but what time are the festivities beginning on Saturday?

                  Jon
                • miabdia
                  Message 8 of 12 , Sep 17, 2009
                    --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "teamadrenaline1" <jms@...> wrote:

                    > I don't know if it was previously discussed or not, but what time are the festivities beginning on Saturday?
                    >
                    > Jon

                    I will be heading out there between 1 and 2pm. All I have done is pull the product I am bringing and created a cue sheet. I still need to match everything.

                    Message 9 of 12 , Sep 17, 2009
                      I'll probably show up aroudn 3:00ish.  Give or take two hours.

                      > I don't know if it was previously discussed or not, but what time are the festivities beginning on Saturday?
                      >
                      > Jon

                      I will be heading out there between 1 and 2pm.. All I have done is pull the product I am bringing and created a cue sheet.. I still need to match everything.

                      Hans

                    • calvin samek
                      Message 10 of 12 , Sep 18, 2009
                        My brother is bringing some three inch mines. He may be able to add some of those to your finale.

                        I'm sure I can scrounge up 20 ~ 40 shells in a rack or two to throw into a finale.

                        --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@. ..> wrote:

                        > Is it to late to add to child monsters to the menu?....ah. ..maybe that was suppose to be add them to the count of people eating.  What is the scope for dinner anyway?
                        >
                        > Anybody got anything they would like to throw in for a finale?  I've got 20 shells for a finale.  Out of tubes and shells at that point.  If anyone wants to throw something on the end just let me know.  Perhaps a cremora or an Operation Thunder?
                        >
                        > Dan

                      • calvin samek
                        Message 11 of 12 , Sep 18, 2009
                          We have a six inch mortar made from steel, would you like us to bring it?

                          From: miabdia <miabdia@...>
                          To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
                          Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 2:01 PM

                          Message 12 of 12 , Sep 18, 2009
                            Thanks for the offer.  I think we have it taken care of.

                            Dan

                            We have a six inch mortar made from steel, would you like us to bring it?

                            From: miabdia <miabdia@yahoo. com>
                            To: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
                            Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 2:01 PM