Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Shoot and food September 19th

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 31 5:16 PM
      Would you like to be counted for one adult or three adults?

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 31 5:22 PM

        I am in for two adults.

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 31 8:30 PM
          Put me down for 2 adults and 2 kids.

          --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "miabdia" <miabdia@...> wrote:

          > It looks like Saturday the 19th is winning in the poll for our Fall Shoot and picnic. Before I contact John at the gun club, I would like to have commitment on the # of people he will be serving food to and how much as a group we are comfortable paying per person. I would think there should be 2 prices- adults, and kids under 12. Either way, they will need a count from us.
          >
          > That all being said, I doubt they would be interested in getting all set up with a meal for under $200 total. Again, I don't know this for sure, but being in a similar business, I tend to pass on the real small stuff.
          >
          > Rough guess on attendance from the poll shows we could have 13 (or more) adults and maybe some kids. I will see what he has to say, but would propose the following:
          >
          > $10 adults $7 kids- Sandwich, side, and maybe cookies plus beverage. This is probably the only way we would make it to $200. I wont propose anything until I discuss their policy with them. Who knows, maybe they dont mind doing real small gigs for little money.
          >
          > Hans

        • miabdia
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 1, 2009
            I spoke with John and Annie at the club today and we are good to go on the 19th for a group shoot. Annie will send me pricing and meal options in the next day or so. Please chime in as to your intentions of attending this event. Please include the number of adults in your party as well as children under and over 10 years old.

            As far as the shoot itself goes, I like what we have done the past couple of times; 3-5 smaller efforts. I would advocated adding a giant several hundred shell 1 minute sky puke finale at the end. Put me down for 50 or so misc shells as a contribution to this effort if we decide to go through with it.

            Thanks,

            Hans

            --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "miabdia" <miabdia@...> wrote:

            > It looks like Saturday the 19th is winning in the poll for our Fall Shoot and picnic. Before I contact John at the gun club, I would like to have commitment on the # of people he will be serving food to and how much as a group we are comfortable paying per person. I would think there should be 2 prices- adults, and kids under 12. Either way, they will need a count from us.
            >
            > That all being said, I doubt they would be interested in getting all set up with a meal for under $200 total. Again, I don't know this for sure, but being in a similar business, I tend to pass on the real small stuff.
            >
            > Rough guess on attendance from the poll shows we could have 13 (or more) adults and maybe some kids. I will see what he has to say, but would propose the following:
            >
            > $10 adults $7 kids- Sandwich, side, and maybe cookies plus beverage. This is probably the only way we would make it to $200. I wont propose anything until I discuss their policy with them. Who knows, maybe they dont mind doing real small gigs for little money.
            >
            > Hans

          • Perry McClellan
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 2, 2009
              Hans and fellow club members,
              In regards to the upcomming shoot event I must regretfully decline as my wife and I will be unable to attend the 19 Sept shoot, that is the same day as WestFest; the fire department I belong to is hosting the dance that evening. I am sure everyone will have a great time, we most certainly will try to make the next meeting or event.
              Thank you,
              Perry

              I spoke with John and Annie at the club today and we are good to go on the 19th for a group shoot. Annie will send me pricing and meal options in the next day or so. Please chime in as to your intentions of attending this event. Please include the number of adults in your party as well as children under and over 10 years old.

              As far as the shoot itself goes, I like what we have done the past couple of times; 3-5 smaller efforts. I would advocated adding a giant several hundred shell 1 minute sky puke finale at the end. Put me down for 50 or so misc shells as a contribution to this effort if we decide to go through with it.

              Thanks,

              Hans

              --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, "miabdia" <miabdia@... > wrote:

              > It looks like Saturday the 19th is winning in the poll for our Fall Shoot and picnic. Before I contact John at the gun club, I would like to have commitment on the # of people he will be serving food to and how much as a group we are comfortable paying per person. I would think there should be 2 prices- adults, and kids under 12. Either way, they will need a count from us.
              >
              > That all being said, I doubt they would be interested in getting all set up with a meal for under $200 total. Again, I don't know this for sure, but being in a similar business, I tend to pass on the real small stuff.
              >
              > Rough guess on attendance from the poll shows we could have 13 (or more) adults and maybe some kids. I will see what he has to say, but would propose the following:
              >
              > $10 adults $7 kids- Sandwich, side, and maybe cookies plus beverage. This is probably the only way we would make it to $200. I wont propose anything until I discuss their policy with them. Who knows, maybe they dont mind doing real small gigs for little money.
              >
              > Hans

            • andys_junk_address
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 13, 2009
                I thought I responded last week, but don't see my message listed. I'm in for (3) adults.
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 13, 2009
                  I don't think the yahoo group sends the response to the email that it originated from.

                  Dan

                  I thought I responded last week, but don't see my message listed. I'm in for (3) adults.