Fall Group shoot and picnic

  • Hans Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
      We need to decide on a date for our Fall Group Shoot and Picnic. Friday September 18th or Saturday the 19th were brought up as the best possible days when we met back in July.

      It has been discussed in various conversations and private emails that we should do something to support the gun club. One good way to do this would be to use their restaurant and catering service for a picnic held there on the day of the shoot. This would have to be an additional per person charge and require commitment from our membership to make it work. I would like to go to John with a # that we can commit to. Price per person and how many people will be eating.

      I suggest a simple menu to keep the cost down. $10/adults and $7 for kids.

      Please post here on a date and if you will participate in the meal.
    • tom sklebar
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
        It may work for me, being exactly between the NFA convention in Wisconsin
        the weekend before and the APA the following week in Missouri. Okay on the
        food prices. Dead dog on a bun or track burgers (artery cloggers) are fine.

        BTW, For all going to convention, Night Vision fireworks needs setup crews
        for their Tuesday and Wednesday shows. They are short handed due a death in
        the family. It does count towards your five shows for display op
        certification. You can contact them at toddles66@...

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
          Either day works fine for me as well.  I've had their chared bovine flesh in the past.  Tasty.  Working on getting a guy I work with to join the club as well.
          How quickly does night visions need to know?  I'd like to help out but the scheadule is filling fast.

          It may work for me, being exactly between the NFA convention in Wisconsin
          the weekend before and the APA the following week in Missouri.  Okay on the
          food prices.  Dead dog on a bun or track burgers (artery cloggers) are fine.

          BTW,  For all going to convention, Night Vision fireworks needs setup crews
          for their Tuesday and Wednesday shows.  They are short handed due a death in
          the family.  It does count towards your five shows for display op
          certification.  You can contact them at  toddles66@...

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to: