Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th

    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 19, 2009
      I was pretty happy with the results.  With all the fuse connections I only had one shell that didn' go up.  Thats almost a 99% passfire rate considering 40 shells, some with added leaders, and most cakes on the wings had several connections.  However, I did have a bad case of premature ignition.  Show should have lasted around five minutes.  At least everything blended well :)