Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th

Expand Messages
  • Hans Miller
    Just bumping this discussion up to make sure you have not forgotten. Hopefully you all had a safe and prosperous 4th of July. Hans
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 6, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      Just bumping this discussion up to make sure you have not forgotten. Hopefully you all had a safe and prosperous 4th of July.

      Hans




      --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Hans Miller" <miabdia@...> wrote:
      >
      > The full membership and business meeting for Prairie Thunder will be held at 2pm on Saturday July 18th 2009.
      >
      > We will meet in Shooters Bar at the Urban Plains Center in SW Fargo. The address of the Facility is 5225 31st ave. S. "Sorry- the bar is closed for the season, so we will not be wooping it up."
      >
      > Elections for club officers will be held.
      > We will present a financial statement
      > Club dues will be set
      > Discussion of future shoots- PGI, Fall shoot
      > open the floor for discussion.
      >
      > We should arrange a group shoot to follow this meeting. The idea of holding the meeting away from a shoot site is to keep us on the task of the business at hand. If anybody in the club cares to step up and offer up a site, go for it. Otherwise, I will call the gun club and see if they will let us come out for the evening.
      >
      > Hans
      >
    • Matt Langlie
      We told John it was at the gun club but it sounded like he didn t know anything about it. We also told a few people about the shoot at the club and sounded
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 6, 2009
      • 0 Attachment

        We told John it was at the gun club but it sounded like he didn’t know anything about it.  We also told a few people about the shoot at the club and sounded like some of them plan on coming out and checking out the club.

         

        Matt

         

        From: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Hans Miller
        Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 3:58 PM
        To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th

         




        Just bumping this discussion up to make sure you have not forgotten. Hopefully you all had a safe and prosperous 4th of July.

        Hans

        --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Hans Miller" <miabdia@...> wrote:

        >
        > The full membership and business meeting for Prairie Thunder will be held
        at 2pm on Saturday July 18th 2009.
        >
        > We will meet in Shooters Bar at the Urban Plains Center in SW Fargo. The
        address of the Facility is 5225 31st ave. S. "Sorry- the bar is closed for the season, so we will not be wooping it up."
        >
        > Elections for club officers will be held.
        > We will present a financial statement
        > Club dues will be set
        > Discussion of future shoots- PGI, Fall shoot
        > open the floor for discussion.
        >
        > We should arrange a group shoot to follow this meeting. The idea of
        holding the meeting away from a shoot site is to keep us on the task of the business at hand. If anybody in the club cares to step up and offer up a site, go for it. Otherwise, I will call the gun club and see if they will let us come out for the evening.
        >
        > Hans
        >

      • Dan Muzzey
        I don t think we actually settled on a shoot site.  We were kind of hoping to give the gun club a break I think.  It is a great site but we can t really
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 6, 2009
        • 0 Attachment
          I don't think we actually settled on a shoot site.  We were kind of hoping to give the gun club a break I think.  It is a great site but we can't really include a BBQ.  Probably about time to firm up the details on this.
           
          Dan


          From: Matt Langlie <mlanglie@cableone..net>
          To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
          Sent: Monday, July 6, 2009 4:04:19 PM
          Subject: RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th

          We told John it was at the gun club but it sounded like he didn’t know anything about it.  We also told a few people about the shoot at the club and sounded like some of them plan on coming out and checking out the club.

           

          Matt

           

          From: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:PrairieThun derPyrotechnics@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Hans Miller
          Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 3:58 PM
          To: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
          Subject: [PrairieThunderPyro technics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th

           




          Just bumping this discussion up to make sure you have not forgotten. Hopefully you all had a safe and prosperous 4th of July.

          Hans

          --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, "Hans Miller" <miabdia@...> wrote:
          >
          > The full membership and business meeting for Prairie Thunder will be held at 2pm on Saturday July 18th 2009.
          >
          > We will meet in Shooters Bar at the Urban Plains Center in SW Fargo. The address of the Facility is 5225 31st ave. S. "Sorry- the bar is closed for the season, so we will not be wooping it up."
          >
          > Elections for club officers will be held.
          > We will present a financial statement
          > Club dues will be set
          > Discussion of future shoots- PGI, Fall shoot
          > open the floor for discussion.
          >
          > We should arrange a group shoot to follow this meeting. The idea of holding the meeting away from a shoot site is to keep us on the task of the business at hand. If anybody in the club cares to step up and offer up a site, go for it. Otherwise, I will call the gun club and see if they will let us come out for the evening.
          >
          > Hans
          >


        • muzzey314
          ... And as for the shoot site??? Do we have somewhere that we can shoot?
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 13, 2009
          • 0 Attachment
            --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...> wrote:
            >
            > I don't think we actually settled on a shoot site.  We were kind of hoping to give the gun club a break I think.  It is a great site but we can't really include a BBQ.  Probably about time to firm up the details on this.
            >
            > Dan
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > ________________________________
            > From: Matt Langlie <mlanglie@...>
            > To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
            > Sent: Monday, July 6, 2009 4:04:19 PM
            > Subject: RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > We told John it was at the gun club but it sounded like he didn’t know anything about it.  We also told a few people about the shoot at the club and sounded like some of them plan on coming out and checking out the club.
            >  
            > Matt
            >  
            > From:PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:PrairieThun derPyrotechnics@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Hans Miller
            > Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 3:58 PM
            > To: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
            > Subject: [PrairieThunderPyro technics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th
            >  
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > Just bumping this discussion up to make sure you have not forgotten. Hopefully you all had a safe and prosperous 4th of July.
            >
            > Hans
            >
            > --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, "Hans Miller" <miabdia@> wrote:
            > >
            > > The full membership and business meeting for Prairie Thunder will be held at 2pm on Saturday July 18th 2009.
            > >
            > > We will meet in Shooters Bar at the Urban Plains Center in SW Fargo. The address of the Facility is 5225 31st ave. S. "Sorry- the bar is closed for the season, so we will not be wooping it up."
            > >
            > > Elections for club officers will be held.
            > > We will present a financial statement
            > > Club dues will be set
            > > Discussion of future shoots- PGI, Fall shoot
            > > open the floor for discussion.
            > >
            > > We should arrange a group shoot to follow this meeting. The idea of holding the meeting away from a shoot site is to keep us on the task of the business at hand. If anybody in the club cares to step up and offer up a site, go for it. Otherwise, I will call the gun club and see if they will let us come out for the evening.
            > >
            > > Hans
            > >
            >

            And as for the shoot site??? Do we have somewhere that we can shoot?
          • Matt Langlie
            My vote is the gun club at least one more time. For one I like the space and for two we told several people that want to join the club to come on out to the
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 13, 2009
            • 0 Attachment

              My vote is the gun club at least one more time.  For one I like the space and for two we told several people that want to join the club to come on out to the gun club.  We might have been wrong telling them it was there but I forgot we didn’t have this figured out yet.

               

              Matt

               

              From: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of muzzey314
              Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 10:19 AM
              To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th

               




              --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...> wrote:

              >
              > I don't think we actually settled on a shoot site.  We were kind of
              hoping to give the gun club a break I think.  It is a great site but we can't really include a BBQ.  Probably about time to firm up the details on this.
              >
              > Dan
              >
              >
              >
              >
              > ________________________________
              > From: Matt Langlie <mlanglie@...>
              > To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
              > Sent: Monday, July 6, 2009 4:04:19 PM
              > Subject: RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Membership meeting of
              Prairie Thunder July 18th
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              > We told John it was at the gun club but it sounded like he didn’t know
              anything about it.  We also told a few people about the shoot at the club and sounded like some of them plan on coming out and checking out the club.
              >  
              > Matt
              >  
              > From:PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:PrairieThun
              derPyrotechnics@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Hans Miller
              > Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 3:58 PM
              > To: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
              > Subject: [PrairieThunderPyro technics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie
              Thunder July 18th
              >  
              >
              >
              >
              >
              > Just bumping this discussion up to make sure you have not forgotten.
              Hopefully you all had a safe and prosperous 4th of July.
              >
              > Hans
              >
              > --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, "Hans
              Miller" <miabdia@> wrote:
              > >
              > > The full membership and business meeting for Prairie Thunder will be
              held at 2pm on Saturday July 18th 2009.
              > >
              > > We will meet in Shooters Bar at the Urban Plains Center in SW Fargo.
              The address of the Facility is 5225 31st ave. S. "Sorry- the bar is closed for the season, so we will not be wooping it up."
              > >
              > > Elections for club officers will be held.
              > > We will present a financial statement
              > > Club dues will be set
              > > Discussion of future shoots- PGI, Fall shoot
              > > open the floor for discussion.
              > >
              > > We should arrange a group shoot to follow this meeting. The idea of
              holding the meeting away from a shoot site is to keep us on the task of the business at hand. If anybody in the club cares to step up and offer up a site, go for it. Otherwise, I will call the gun club and see if they will let us come out for the evening.
              > >
              > > Hans
              > >
              >

              And as for the shoot site??? Do we have somewhere that we can shoot?

            • Hans Miller
              I sent John an email just now. We will see what he says. Hans
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 14, 2009
              • 0 Attachment
                I sent John an email just now. We will see what he says.

                Hans




                --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Langlie" <mlanglie@...> wrote:
                >
                > My vote is the gun club at least one more time. For one I like the space and for two we told several people that want to join the club to come on out to the gun club. We might have been wrong telling them it was there but I forgot we didn’t have this figured out yet.
                >
                >
                >
                > Matt
                >
                >
                >
                > From: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of muzzey314
                > Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 10:19 AM
                > To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
                > Subject: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                > --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com> , Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I don't think we actually settled on a shoot site. We were kind of hoping to give the gun club a break I think. It is a great site but we can't really include a BBQ. Probably about time to firm up the details on this.
                > >
                > > Dan
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > > ________________________________
                > > From: Matt Langlie <mlanglie@>
                > > To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
                > > Sent: Monday, July 6, 2009 4:04:19 PM
                > > Subject: RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > > We told John it was at the gun club but it sounded like he didn’t know anything about it. We also told a few people about the shoot at the club and sounded like some of them plan on coming out and checking out the club.
                > > Â
                > > Matt
                > > Â
                > > From:PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:PrairieThun derPyrotechnics@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Hans Miller
                > > Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 3:58 PM
                > > To: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
                > > Subject: [PrairieThunderPyro technics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th
                > > Â
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > > Just bumping this discussion up to make sure you have not forgotten. Hopefully you all had a safe and prosperous 4th of July.
                > >
                > > Hans
                > >
                > > --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, "Hans Miller" <miabdia@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > The full membership and business meeting for Prairie Thunder will be held at 2pm on Saturday July 18th 2009.
                > > >
                > > > We will meet in Shooters Bar at the Urban Plains Center in SW Fargo. The address of the Facility is 5225 31st ave. S. "Sorry- the bar is closed for the season, so we will not be wooping it up."
                > > >
                > > > Elections for club officers will be held.
                > > > We will present a financial statement
                > > > Club dues will be set
                > > > Discussion of future shoots- PGI, Fall shoot
                > > > open the floor for discussion.
                > > >
                > > > We should arrange a group shoot to follow this meeting. The idea of holding the meeting away from a shoot site is to keep us on the task of the business at hand. If anybody in the club cares to step up and offer up a site, go for it. Otherwise, I will call the gun club and see if they will let us come out for the evening.
                > > >
                > > > Hans
                > > >
                > >
                >
                > And as for the shoot site??? Do we have somewhere that we can shoot?
                >
              • Hans Miller
                John has graciously agreed to let PTPG shoot at the gun club on the evening of July 18th. Due to the short notice, I was soft in my approach and said there
                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 15, 2009
                • 0 Attachment
                  John has graciously agreed to let PTPG shoot at the gun club on the evening of July 18th.

                  Due to the short notice, I was soft in my approach and said there would not be a large group production, but rather some hand lighting for an hour or so at dark. He is clearly glad to have us, but I feel that we always seem to outstay our welcome by the time we get everything picked up and put away.

                  If we are going to do a fall shoot in maybe September, I suggest that we get on the ball and discuss it with him when we are out there on Saturday.

                  Since the whole barbque/picnic thing seems to chime in occasionally, perhaps the approach to take would be to hold it at the club, but use his catering service. Yes it would cost us more, but I think we are lucky to have him as a supporter of our activities and we should support his business as an organization.

                  We have lots of old business to clear up on Saturday, but I would like to put this idea on the agenda for discussion.

                  Hans



                  --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Hans Miller" <miabdia@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > I sent John an email just now. We will see what he says.
                  >
                  > Hans
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  >
                  > --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Langlie" <mlanglie@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > My vote is the gun club at least one more time. For one I like the space and for two we told several people that want to join the club to come on out to the gun club. We might have been wrong telling them it was there but I forgot we didn’t have this figured out yet.
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > > Matt
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > > From: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com [mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of muzzey314
                  > > Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 10:19 AM
                  > > To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
                  > > Subject: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > >
                  > > --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com> , Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > I don't think we actually settled on a shoot site. We were kind of hoping to give the gun club a break I think. It is a great site but we can't really include a BBQ. Probably about time to firm up the details on this.
                  > > >
                  > > > Dan
                  > > >
                  > > >
                  > > >
                  > > >
                  > > > ________________________________
                  > > > From: Matt Langlie <mlanglie@>
                  > > > To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
                  > > > Sent: Monday, July 6, 2009 4:04:19 PM
                  > > > Subject: RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th
                  > > >
                  > > >
                  > > >
                  > > >
                  > > >
                  > > > We told John it was at the gun club but it sounded like he didn’t know anything about it. We also told a few people about the shoot at the club and sounded like some of them plan on coming out and checking out the club.
                  > > > Â
                  > > > Matt
                  > > > Â
                  > > > From:PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:PrairieThun derPyrotechnics@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Hans Miller
                  > > > Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 3:58 PM
                  > > > To: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
                  > > > Subject: [PrairieThunderPyro technics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th
                  > > > Â
                  > > >
                  > > >
                  > > >
                  > > >
                  > > > Just bumping this discussion up to make sure you have not forgotten. Hopefully you all had a safe and prosperous 4th of July.
                  > > >
                  > > > Hans
                  > > >
                  > > > --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, "Hans Miller" <miabdia@> wrote:
                  > > > >
                  > > > > The full membership and business meeting for Prairie Thunder will be held at 2pm on Saturday July 18th 2009.
                  > > > >
                  > > > > We will meet in Shooters Bar at the Urban Plains Center in SW Fargo. The address of the Facility is 5225 31st ave. S. "Sorry- the bar is closed for the season, so we will not be wooping it up."
                  > > > >
                  > > > > Elections for club officers will be held.
                  > > > > We will present a financial statement
                  > > > > Club dues will be set
                  > > > > Discussion of future shoots- PGI, Fall shoot
                  > > > > open the floor for discussion.
                  > > > >
                  > > > > We should arrange a group shoot to follow this meeting. The idea of holding the meeting away from a shoot site is to keep us on the task of the business at hand. If anybody in the club cares to step up and offer up a site, go for it. Otherwise, I will call the gun club and see if they will let us come out for the evening.
                  > > > >
                  > > > > Hans
                  > > > >
                  > > >
                  > >
                  > > And as for the shoot site??? Do we have somewhere that we can shoot?
                  > >
                  >
                • Dan Muzzey
                  Could we get an agenda put together for the meeting?  They seem to go quicker with agendas. Dan ________________________________ From: Hans Miller
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jul 15, 2009
                  • 0 Attachment
                    Could we get an agenda put together for the meeting?  They seem to go quicker with agendas.
                     
                    Dan


                    From: Hans Miller <miabdia@...>
                    To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
                    Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 11:45:13 AM
                    Subject: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th

                    John has graciously agreed to let PTPG shoot at the gun club on the evening of July 18th.

                    Due to the short notice, I was soft in my approach and said there would not be a large group production, but rather some hand lighting for an hour or so at dark. He is clearly glad to have us, but I feel that we always seem to outstay our welcome by the time we get everything picked up and put away.

                    If we are going to do a fall shoot in maybe September, I suggest that we get on the ball and discuss it with him when we are out there on Saturday.

                    Since the whole barbque/picnic thing seems to chime in occasionally, perhaps the approach to take would be to hold it at the club, but use his catering service. Yes it would cost us more, but I think we are lucky to have him as a supporter of our activities and we should support his business as an organization.

                    We have lots of old business to clear up on Saturday, but I would like to put this idea on the agenda for discussion.

                    Hans

                    --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, "Hans Miller" <miabdia@... > wrote:
                    >
                    > I sent John an email just now. We will see what he says.
                    >
                    > Hans
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    >
                    > --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, "Matt Langlie" <mlanglie@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > My vote is the gun club at least one more time. For one I like the space and for two we told several people that want to join the club to come on out to the gun club. We might have been wrong telling them it was there but I forgot we didn’t have this figured out yet.
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > > Matt
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > > From: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com] On Behalf Of muzzey314
                    > > Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 10:19 AM
                    > > To: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
                    > > Subject: [PrairieThunderPyro technics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > >
                    > > --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com <mailto:PrairieThun derPyrotechnics% 40yahoogroups. com> , Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@> wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > I don't think we actually settled on a shoot site. We were kind of hoping to give the gun club a break I think. It is a great site but we can't really include a BBQ. Probably about time to firm up the details on this.
                    > > >
                    > > > Dan
                    > > >
                    > > >
                    > > >
                    > > >
                    > > > ____________ _________ _________ __
                    > > > From: Matt Langlie <mlanglie@>
                    > > > To: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com <mailto:PrairieThun derPyrotechnics% 40yahoogroups. com>
                    > > > Sent: Monday, July 6, 2009 4:04:19 PM
                    > > > Subject: RE: [PrairieThunderPyro technics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th
                    > > >
                    > > >
                    > > >
                    > > >
                    > > >
                    > > > We told John it was at the gun club but it sounded like he didn’t know anything about it. We also told a few people about the shoot at the club and sounded like some of them plan on coming out and checking out the club.
                    > > > Â
                    > > > Matt
                    > > > Â
                    > > > From:PrairieThunder Pyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com [mailto:PrairieThun derPyrotechnics@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Hans Miller
                    > > > Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 3:58 PM
                    > > > To: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups..com
                    > > > Subject: [PrairieThunderPyro technics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th
                    > > > Â
                    > > >
                    > > >
                    > > >
                    > > >
                    > > > Just bumping this discussion up to make sure you have not forgotten. Hopefully you all had a safe and prosperous 4th of July.
                    > > >
                    > > > Hans
                    > > >
                    > > > --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, "Hans Miller" <miabdia@> wrote:
                    > > > >
                    > > > > The full membership and business meeting for Prairie Thunder will be held at 2pm on Saturday July 18th 2009.
                    > > > >
                    > > > > We will meet in Shooters Bar at the Urban Plains Center in SW Fargo. The address of the Facility is 5225 31st ave. S. "Sorry- the bar is closed for the season, so we will not be wooping it up."
                    > > > >
                    > > > > Elections for club officers will be held.
                    > > > > We will present a financial statement
                    > > > > Club dues will be set
                    > > > > Discussion of future shoots- PGI, Fall shoot
                    > > > > open the floor for discussion.
                    > > > >
                    > > > > We should arrange a group shoot to follow this meeting.. The idea of holding the meeting away from a shoot site is to keep us on the task of the business at hand. If anybody in the club cares to step up and offer up a site, go for it. Otherwise, I will call the gun club and see if they will let us come out for the evening.
                    > > > >
                    > > > > Hans
                    > > > >
                    > > >
                    > >
                    > > And as for the shoot site??? Do we have somewhere that we can shoot?
                    > >
                    >


                  • Kevin Johnson
                    Glad to hear this. We ve got some folks that we talked to at the stand this season that I expect to show up for the shoot and hopefully we can add them to the
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jul 15, 2009
                    • 0 Attachment
                      Glad to hear this. We've got some folks that we talked to at the stand
                      this season that I expect to show up for the shoot and hopefully we can
                      add them to the club. I did have a small show put together that I was
                      hoping to shoot for these "potential club members" (and to get some more
                      practice with my e-fire system). It's only 18 cakes (200s and 500s), a
                      dozen mines, a girandola and 2 racks of shells - less than 5 minutes
                      total. Hopefully we'll have time to sneak this into the festivities.

                      I'd definitely vote for having food from the gun club, regardless of
                      cost.

                      I like Dan's idea of having a written agenda prepared before the meeting
                      so it's easier to stay on track too. Let me know if you need help with
                      anything getting ready for this Saturday.

                      Kevin


                      --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Hans Miller"
                      <miabdia@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > John has graciously agreed to let PTPG shoot at the gun club on the
                      evening of July 18th.
                      >
                      > Due to the short notice, I was soft in my approach and said there
                      would not be a large group production, but rather some hand lighting for
                      an hour or so at dark. He is clearly glad to have us, but I feel that we
                      always seem to outstay our welcome by the time we get everything picked
                      up and put away.
                      >
                      > If we are going to do a fall shoot in maybe September, I suggest that
                      we get on the ball and discuss it with him when we are out there on
                      Saturday.
                      >
                      > Since the whole barbque/picnic thing seems to chime in occasionally,
                      perhaps the approach to take would be to hold it at the club, but use
                      his catering service. Yes it would cost us more, but I think we are
                      lucky to have him as a supporter of our activities and we should support
                      his business as an organization.
                      >
                      > We have lots of old business to clear up on Saturday, but I would like
                      to put this idea on the agenda for discussion.
                      >
                      > Hans
                      >
                      >
                      >
                      > --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Hans Miller"
                      miabdia@ wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I sent John an email just now. We will see what he says.
                      > >
                      > > Hans
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > > --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Langlie"
                      <mlanglie@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > My vote is the gun club at least one more time. For one I like the
                      space and for two we told several people that want to join the club to
                      come on out to the gun club. We might have been wrong telling them it
                      was there but I forgot we didn’t have this figured out yet.
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > > Matt
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > > From: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
                      [mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
                      muzzey314
                      > > > Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 10:19 AM
                      > > > To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
                      > > > Subject: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Membership meeting of
                      Prairie Thunder July 18th
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > >
                      > > > --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
                      <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com> , Dan Muzzey
                      <muzzey314@> wrote:
                      > > > >
                      > > > > I don't think we actually settled on a shoot site. We were
                      kind of hoping to give the gun club a break I think. It is a great
                      site but we can't really include a BBQ. Probably about time to
                      firm up the details on this.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > Dan
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > > ________________________________
                      > > > > From: Matt Langlie <mlanglie@>
                      > > > > To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
                      <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
                      > > > > Sent: Monday, July 6, 2009 4:04:19 PM
                      > > > > Subject: RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Membership meeting
                      of Prairie Thunder July 18th
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > > We told John it was at the gun club but it sounded like he
                      didn’t know anything about it. We also told a few
                      people about the shoot at the club and sounded like some of them plan on
                      coming out and checking out the club.
                      > > > > Â
                      > > > > Matt
                      > > > > Â
                      > > > > From:PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
                      [mailto:PrairieThun derPyrotechnics@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Hans
                      Miller
                      > > > > Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 3:58 PM
                      > > > > To: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
                      > > > > Subject: [PrairieThunderPyro technics] Re: Membership meeting of
                      Prairie Thunder July 18th
                      > > > > Â
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > > > Just bumping this discussion up to make sure you have not
                      forgotten. Hopefully you all had a safe and prosperous 4th of July.
                      > > > >
                      > > > > Hans
                      > > > >
                      > > > > --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, "Hans
                      Miller" <miabdia@> wrote:
                      > > > > >
                      > > > > > The full membership and business meeting for Prairie Thunder
                      will be held at 2pm on Saturday July 18th 2009.
                      > > > > >
                      > > > > > We will meet in Shooters Bar at the Urban Plains Center in SW
                      Fargo. The address of the Facility is 5225 31st ave. S. "Sorry- the bar
                      is closed for the season, so we will not be wooping it up."
                      > > > > >
                      > > > > > Elections for club officers will be held.
                      > > > > > We will present a financial statement
                      > > > > > Club dues will be set
                      > > > > > Discussion of future shoots- PGI, Fall shoot
                      > > > > > open the floor for discussion.
                      > > > > >
                      > > > > > We should arrange a group shoot to follow this meeting. The
                      idea of holding the meeting away from a shoot site is to keep us on the
                      task of the business at hand. If anybody in the club cares to step up
                      and offer up a site, go for it. Otherwise, I will call the gun club and
                      see if they will let us come out for the evening.
                      > > > > >
                      > > > > > Hans
                      > > > > >
                      > > > >
                      > > >
                      > > > And as for the shoot site??? Do we have somewhere that we can
                      shoot?
                      > > >
                      > >
                      >
                    • Dan Muzzey
                      I plan on doing something little.  5 - 10 cakes, some shells, a girandola or two.... I d like to do a head to head comparision on the cannon assorted mines as
                      Message 10 of 14 , Jul 15, 2009
                      • 0 Attachment
                        I plan on doing something little.  5 - 10 cakes, some shells, a girandola or two....
                         
                        I'd like to do a head to head comparision on the cannon assorted mines as well.  I've got the pyro predator version.  I'd like to compare them to the original and the FOA version.


                        From: Kevin Johnson <kjohns@...>
                        To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
                        Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 9:43:59 PM
                        Subject: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th

                         


                        Glad to hear this. We've got some folks that we talked to at the stand
                        this season that I expect to show up for the shoot and hopefully we can
                        add them to the club. I did have a small show put together that I was
                        hoping to shoot for these "potential club members" (and to get some more
                        practice with my e-fire system). It's only 18 cakes (200s and 500s), a
                        dozen mines, a girandola and 2 racks of shells - less than 5 minutes
                        total. Hopefully we'll have time to sneak this into the festivities.

                        I'd definitely vote for having food from the gun club, regardless of
                        cost.

                        I like Dan's idea of having a written agenda prepared before the meeting
                        so it's easier to stay on track too. Let me know if you need help with
                        anything getting ready for this Saturday.

                        Kevin

                        --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, "Hans Miller"
                        <miabdia@... > wrote:

                        >
                        > John has graciously agreed to let PTPG shoot at the gun club on the
                        evening of July 18th.
                        >
                        > Due to the short notice, I was soft in my approach and said there
                        would not be a large group production, but rather some hand lighting for
                        an hour or so at dark. He is clearly glad to have us, but I feel that we
                        always seem to outstay our welcome by the time we get everything picked
                        up and put away.
                        >
                        > If we are going to do a fall shoot in maybe September, I suggest that
                        we get on the ball and discuss it with him when we are out there on
                        Saturday.
                        >
                        > Since the whole barbque/picnic thing seems to chime in occasionally,
                        perhaps the approach to take would be to hold it at the club, but use
                        his catering service. Yes it would cost us more, but I think we are
                        lucky to have him as a supporter of our activities and we should support
                        his business as an organization.
                        >
                        > We have lots of old business to clear up on Saturday, but I would like
                        to put this idea on the agenda for discussion.
                        >
                        > Hans
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        > --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, "Hans Miller"
                        miabdia@ wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I sent John an email just now. We will see what he says.
                        > >
                        > > Hans
                        > >
                        > >
                        > >
                        > >
                        > > --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, "Matt
                        Langlie"
                        <mlanglie@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > My vote is the gun club at least one more time. For one I like the
                        space and for two we told several people that want to join the club to
                        come on out to the gun club. We might have been wrong telling them it
                        was there but I forgot we didn’t have this figured out yet.
                        > > >
                        > > >
                        > > >
                        > > > Matt
                        > > >
                        > > >
                        > > >
                        > > > From: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
                        [mailto:PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com] On Behalf Of
                        muzzey314
                        > > >
                        Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 10:19 AM
                        > > > To: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
                        > > > Subject: [PrairieThunderPyro technics] Re: Membership meeting of
                        Prairie Thunder July 18th
                        > > >
                        > > >
                        > > >
                        > > >
                        > > >
                        > > >
                        > > >
                        > > >
                        > > > --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
                        <mailto:PrairieThun derPyrotechnics% 40yahoogroups. com> , Dan Muzzey
                        <muzzey314@> wrote:
                        > > > >
                        > > > > I don't think we actually settled on a shoot site. We were
                        kind of hoping to give the gun club a break I think. It is a great
                        site but we can't really include a BBQ. Probably about time to
                        firm up the details on this.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > Dan
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __
                        > > > > From: Matt Langlie <mlanglie@>
                        > > > > To: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
                        <mailto:PrairieThun derPyrotechnics% 40yahoogroups. com>
                        > > > > Sent: Monday, July 6, 2009 4:04:19 PM
                        > > > > Subject: RE: [PrairieThunderPyro technics] Re: Membership meeting
                        of Prairie Thunder July 18th
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > > We told John it was at the gun club but it sounded like he
                        didn’t know anything about it. We also told a few
                        people about the shoot at the club and sounded like some of them plan on
                        coming out and checking out the club.
                        > > > > Â
                        > > > > Matt
                        > > > > Â
                        > > > > From:PrairieThunder Pyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
                        [mailto:PrairieThun derPyrotechnics@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Hans
                        Miller
                        > > > > Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 3:58 PM
                        > > > > To: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
                        > > > > Subject: [PrairieThunderPyro technics] Re: Membership meeting of
                        Prairie Thunder July 18th
                        > > > > Â
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > > > Just bumping this discussion up to make sure you have not
                        forgotten. Hopefully you all had a safe and prosperous 4th of July.
                        > > > >
                        > > > > Hans
                        > > > >
                        > > > > --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, "Hans
                        Miller" <miabdia@> wrote:
                        > > > > >
                        > > > > > The full membership and business meeting for Prairie Thunder
                        will be held at 2pm on Saturday July 18th 2009.
                        > > > > >
                        > > > > > We will meet in Shooters Bar at the Urban Plains Center in SW
                        Fargo. The address of the Facility is 5225 31st ave. S. "Sorry- the bar
                        is closed for the season, so we will not be wooping it up."
                        > > > > >
                        > > > > > Elections for club officers will be held.
                        > > > > > We will present a financial statement
                        > > > > > Club dues will be set
                        > > > > > Discussion of future shoots- PGI, Fall shoot
                        > > > > > open the floor for discussion.
                        > > > > >
                        > > > > > We should arrange a group shoot to follow this meeting. The
                        idea of holding the meeting away from a shoot site is to keep us on the
                        task of the business at hand. If anybody in the club cares to step up
                        and offer up a site, go for it. Otherwise, I will call the gun club and
                        see if they will let us come out for the evening.
                        > > > > >
                        > > > > > Hans
                        > > > > >
                        > > > >
                        > > >
                        > > > And as for the shoot site??? Do we have somewhere that we can
                        shoot?
                        > > >
                        > >
                        >


                      • Hans Miller
                        Dan, if that was little, I cant wait until you put on something you claim to be be large scale. Very nice job! Certainly more than 10 cakes though. My video
                        Message 11 of 14 , Jul 18, 2009
                        • 0 Attachment
                          Dan, if that was little, I cant wait until you put on something you claim to be be large scale. Very nice job! Certainly more than 10 cakes though. My video of it is not too bad. You definitely won the most shots in under 2 minutes award.

                          I really like this format we have used the last 2 shoots. 4 clearly different styles. Hopefully it will continue to grow.

                          Hans


                          --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > I plan on doing something little.  5 - 10 cakes, some shells, a girandola or two....
                          >
                          > I'd like to do a head to head comparision on the cannon assorted mines as well.  I've got the pyro predator version.  I'd like to compare them to the original and the FOA version.
                          >
                          >
                          >
                          >
                        • Dan Muzzey
                          I was pretty happy with the results.  With all the fuse connections I only had one shell that didn go up.  Thats almost a 99% passfire rate considering 40
                          Message 12 of 14 , Jul 19, 2009
                          • 0 Attachment
                            I was pretty happy with the results.  With all the fuse connections I only had one shell that didn' go up.  Thats almost a 99% passfire rate considering 40 shells, some with added leaders, and most cakes on the wings had several connections.  However, I did have a bad case of premature ignition.  Show should have lasted around five minutes.  At least everything blended well :)


                            From: Hans Miller <miabdia@...>
                            To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
                            Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 1:43:50 AM
                            Subject: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Membership meeting of Prairie Thunder July 18th

                             

                            Dan, if that was little, I cant wait until you put on something you claim to be be large scale. Very nice job! Certainly more than 10 cakes though. My video of it is not too bad. You definitely won the most shots in under 2 minutes award.

                            I really like this format we have used the last 2 shoots. 4 clearly different styles. Hopefully it will continue to grow.

                            Hans

                            --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com, Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@. ..> wrote:
                            >
                            > I plan on doing something little.  5 - 10 cakes, some shells, a girandola or two....
                            >
                            > I'd like to do a head to head comparision on the cannon assorted mines as well.  I've got the pyro predator version.  I'd like to compare them to the original and the FOA version.
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            >


                          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.