Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: board for group shoot

    Message 1 of 8 , May 13 9:29 PM
      I'm making the three hour drive up from Brookings.  I've got most of the bugs worked out of the new fireing system and want to put it through its paces.  I've got some ambishous plan to be there in early afternoon.

      Message 2 of 8 , May 14 1:14 AM
        Very cool, guys! I'll probably bring out a few "creamora" type effects that
        I've been working on and maybe a few rockets, but I don't really have
        anything special planned for organized shooting. Tyler and I are planning
        to get into Fargo sometime in the early afternoon, grab some food and a few
        brews over at Granite City, and then head over to Adventure. I should be
        available after 6:00pm for helping you guys e-match or whatever. What time
        should we plan on meeting out there?

        Andy H.

        ________________________________

        Just a reminder to all of us who have showed some interest in this that it
        is a done deal. I will be there with a truckload of goodies and we will see
        how much I am led to light up. Unfortunately I have misplaced the script for
        the small board that had come to me through divine inspiration and will have
        to wing it a bit. Weatherman says that it will be nice on Saturday so we
        should be able to work out on the lawn and then drag stuff out towards
        sundown.

        Hans

        --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
        <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com> , "Hans Miller"
        <miabdia@... > wrote:

        > So far I have about 15 small cakes on a board in mutliples of 2 and 3
        being fired simultaneously at angles. Some shells and 4-5 500gr cakes. I
        will get it all up in 3.5-4 min.

        > I will put it on a single wireless slat on about 8 cues due to my hate and
        inability to effectively time fuse anthing. If anybody wants to borrow a 32
        cue slat, let me know. I will have 2 extra and can code them all
        differently.

      • Hans Miller
        Message 3 of 8 , May 14 10:17 AM
          I will probably be there around 4. It depends on how much I get done in the next couple of evenings. I will be doing mostly cakes and they come together faster shot per shot than a big shell project.

          Hans

          --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Holcomb" <andrew_holcomb@...> wrote:

          > Very cool, guys! I'll probably bring out a few "creamora" type effects that
          > I've been working on and maybe a few rockets, but I don't really have
          > anything special planned for organized shooting. Tyler and I are planning
          > to get into Fargo sometime in the early afternoon, grab some food and a few
          > brews over at Granite City, and then head over to Adventure. I should be
          > available after 6:00pm for helping you guys e-match or whatever. What time
          > should we plan on meeting out there?
          >

          > Andy H.

        • Matt Langlie
          Message 4 of 8 , May 14 1:12 PM

            I have a very small board that I have left from New Years Eve.  We had like 80 mph winds that night and I didn’t shoot it.  Nothing special but it is fireworks.  I know that Kevin and I are also wanting to shoot some small items so we can video tape them.  This is going to be fun.

            Matt

            I will probably be there around 4. It depends on how much I get done in the next couple of evenings. I will be doing mostly cakes and they come together faster shot per shot than a big shell project.

            Hans

            --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Holcomb" <andrew_holcomb@...> wrote:

            > Very cool, guys! I'll probably bring out a few "creamora" type
            effects that
            > I've been working on and maybe a few rockets, but I don't really have
            > anything special planned for organized shooting. Tyler and I are planning
            > to get into Fargo sometime in the early afternoon, grab some food and a
            few
            > brews over at Granite City, and then head over to Adventure. I should be
            > available after 6:00pm for helping you guys e-match or whatever. What time
            > should we plan on meeting out there?
            >

            > Andy H.

          • tom sklebar
            Message 5 of 8 , May 15 4:42 AM
              Sorry folks, won't make the shoot. Leading a bird house building class for
              Boy and Girl Scouts and 4H kids all day Saturday for International Migratory
              Bird day.

              Tom S.
            • Hans Miller
              Message 6 of 8 , May 15 7:24 AM
                Pete has cases of Sound Colorful Birds on sale down in Wahpeton, that would make the bird house exciting. We will catch you next time hopefully.

                Hans