Re: board for group shoot

  • Hans Miller
    Message 1 of 8 , May 13, 2009
      Just a reminder to all of us who have showed some interest in this that it is a done deal. I will be there with a truckload of goodies and we will see how much I am led to light up. Unfortunately I have misplaced the script for the small board that had come to me through divine inspiration and will have to wing it a bit. Weatherman says that it will be nice on Saturday so we should be able to work out on the lawn and then drag stuff out towards sundown.

      Hans

      Message 2 of 8 , May 13, 2009
        I'm making the three hour drive up from Brookings.  I've got most of the bugs worked out of the new fireing system and want to put it through its paces.  I've got some ambishous plan to be there in early afternoon.

        Message 3 of 8 , May 14, 2009
          Very cool, guys! I'll probably bring out a few "creamora" type effects that
          I've been working on and maybe a few rockets, but I don't really have
          anything special planned for organized shooting. Tyler and I are planning
          to get into Fargo sometime in the early afternoon, grab some food and a few
          brews over at Granite City, and then head over to Adventure. I should be
          available after 6:00pm for helping you guys e-match or whatever. What time
          should we plan on meeting out there?

          Andy H.

          ________________________________

          Just a reminder to all of us who have showed some interest in this that it
          is a done deal. I will be there with a truckload of goodies and we will see
          how much I am led to light up. Unfortunately I have misplaced the script for
          the small board that had come to me through divine inspiration and will have
          to wing it a bit. Weatherman says that it will be nice on Saturday so we
          should be able to work out on the lawn and then drag stuff out towards
          sundown.

          Hans

          --- In PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
          <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com> , "Hans Miller"

          Message 4 of 8 , May 14, 2009
            I will probably be there around 4. It depends on how much I get done in the next couple of evenings. I will be doing mostly cakes and they come together faster shot per shot than a big shell project.

            Hans

            --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Holcomb" <andrew_holcomb@...> wrote:

            > Very cool, guys! I'll probably bring out a few "creamora" type effects that
            > I've been working on and maybe a few rockets, but I don't really have
            > anything special planned for organized shooting. Tyler and I are planning
            > to get into Fargo sometime in the early afternoon, grab some food and a few
            > brews over at Granite City, and then head over to Adventure. I should be
            > available after 6:00pm for helping you guys e-match or whatever. What time
            > should we plan on meeting out there?
            >

            > Andy H.

          • Matt Langlie
            Message 5 of 8 , May 14, 2009

              I have a very small board that I have left from New Years Eve.  We had like 80 mph winds that night and I didn’t shoot it.  Nothing special but it is fireworks.  I know that Kevin and I are also wanting to shoot some small items so we can video tape them.  This is going to be fun.

              Matt

              I will probably be there around 4. It depends on how much I get done in the next couple of evenings. I will be doing mostly cakes and they come together faster shot per shot than a big shell project.

              Hans

              --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew Holcomb" <andrew_holcomb@...> wrote:

              > Very cool, guys! I'll probably bring out a few "creamora" type
              effects that
              > I've been working on and maybe a few rockets, but I don't really have
              > anything special planned for organized shooting. Tyler and I are planning
              > to get into Fargo sometime in the early afternoon, grab some food and a
              few
              > brews over at Granite City, and then head over to Adventure. I should be
              > available after 6:00pm for helping you guys e-match or whatever. What time
              > should we plan on meeting out there?
              >

              > Andy H.

            • tom sklebar
              Message 6 of 8 , May 15, 2009
                Sorry folks, won't make the shoot. Leading a bird house building class for
                Boy and Girl Scouts and 4H kids all day Saturday for International Migratory
                Bird day.

                Tom S.
              • Hans Miller
                Message 7 of 8 , May 15, 2009
                  Pete has cases of Sound Colorful Birds on sale down in Wahpeton, that would make the bird house exciting. We will catch you next time hopefully.

                  Hans