RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Victory Fireworks Spring Demo

  • Andrew Holcomb
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2009
      Hi Dan,

      Sorry for the late replay, I was out of town until early this morning. I'm
      definitely interested if you've got some extra space!! Would you happen to
      have the pricelist handy? I see Victory took it down at some point.

      If they're available, I would be interested in a (1) case of Excals and (1)
      of Hydrogen Bomb for sure, and maybe a case of crazy exciting depending on
      the price. Do you remember the name of that awesome willow/blue cake that
      someone shot during our last get-together?

      Andy

      From: PrairieThunderPyrot echnics@yahoogro ups.com
      <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>