Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] May 09 group shoot poll

  • Perry McClellan
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
      All,
      Has the Board decidede when we would have our next business meeting to elect officers and decide what we want to accomplish in 2009? For planning purposes it would be nice to have an advanced notice on the next meeting. Has anyone contacted the Shootiong Park to see if John was having any spring events?
      Perry

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
        Everyone

        I think the intent was to have the next business meeting prior to the shoot.  Does your statement mean that you are going to throw your name in the hat for an office?

        I will let others speak to the Shooting Park.

        Dan

        Has the Board decidede when we would have our next business meeting to elect officers and decide what we want to accomplish in 2009? For planning purposes it would be nice to have an advanced notice on the next meeting. Has anyone contacted the Shootiong Park to see if John was having any spring events?
        Perry

        I created a poll. Click on the Polls section to the left and voice your choice for our next group shoot.

        Hans

      • Perry McClellan
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009
          No, I hadn't considered that option, I am happy with the current administration. I just want to plan to attend the meeting. I should be able to make any one of the purposed times. I have not spoke with anyone from the Shooting park and wondered if they were going to have a spring gala of sorts.
          Perry