Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Victory Fireworks Spring Demo

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 5, 2009
      Sorry about this.  I hit the wrong button.

      Dan

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 7, 2009
        Hi Dan,

        Sorry for the late replay, I was out of town until early this morning. I'm
        definitely interested if you've got some extra space!! Would you happen to
        have the pricelist handy? I see Victory took it down at some point.

        If they're available, I would be interested in a (1) case of Excals and (1)
        of Hydrogen Bomb for sure, and maybe a case of crazy exciting depending on
        the price. Do you remember the name of that awesome willow/blue cake that
        someone shot during our last get-together?

        Andy

        I'm heading up for the demo in a couple weeks. I may have room for a couple
        of cases if you are interested. I'm buying off the C list for the PU group
        buy. I may be able to get some big dog stuff as well. Victory has a
        special of Hydrogen Bomb for 45 a case if you want any of those.

        The next club shoot is tentatively scheduled for May 2nd ish.

        Dan

        <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 7, 2009
          Doh! I did it too....sorry everyone. :)