Victory Fireworks Spring Demo

  • muzzey314
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 16, 2009
      Victory Fireworks in Ellsworth WI has a spring demo every year. The
      demo is held at a bar outside of town and typically has 200 to 300
      people attending. It is a very family friendly event and a lot of
      fun. They typically demo about 100 items and light four of everything
      at once. They will probably be posting something on their website
      about it in the next month.

      Is anybody interested in heading up to the demo?

      dan
    • Andy Holcomb
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 19, 2009
        Dan,

        What's the date?

        Andy

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 19, 2009
          I'm not sure on the date yet.  It gets posted on Victories website www.victoryfireworksinc.com.  Its usually sometime in April or May.

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 25, 2009
            The demo is on Saturday April 18th. I wont make it this year as it is
            the semi finals of the U18 tourney at the UP center.

            Hans

            --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, Dan Muzzey

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 5, 2009
              Sorry about this.  I hit the wrong button.

              Dan

              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 7, 2009
                Hi Dan,

                Sorry for the late replay, I was out of town until early this morning. I'm
                definitely interested if you've got some extra space!! Would you happen to
                have the pricelist handy? I see Victory took it down at some point.

                If they're available, I would be interested in a (1) case of Excals and (1)
                of Hydrogen Bomb for sure, and maybe a case of crazy exciting depending on
                the price. Do you remember the name of that awesome willow/blue cake that
                someone shot during our last get-together?

                Andy

                <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>

                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 7, 2009
                  Doh! I did it too....sorry everyone. :)