Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: Meeting

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2009
      I haven't heard anyone confirm that they can make a meeting while I have heard several people confirm that they can't make it.  Factor in the storm (although shooting in heavy snow is a nice effect) leads me to officially push the meeting back.  I'd like to risk the weather and shoot for early April.

      Couple other items....

      We are taking a run at legalizing stuff in MN this year.  So far, there are some politicians open to the idea.  We are using the bad economy to our advantage and pushing the revenue generated by the sales of fireworks.  I've got access to a template if anyone is interested in sending a letter to a congressman.

      dan