Re: Club Meetings

  • Matt Langlie
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 5, 2009
      Do we know where the meeting is going to be?
    • muzzey314
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 5, 2009
        --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Langlie"
        <mlanglie@...> wrote:

        > Do we know where the meeting is going to be?

        I'm glad you brought this up. Everything has been very quite lately.
        We have not settled on a location but I'm sure we can come up with
        one pretty quickly. The bigger question is who will show up? To put
        it another way, since it is nasty cold, do people feel it would be
        better to push the meeting to late March, early April when we can
        light something? If we push it until then I may be able to line up a
        demo from a distributor as well.

        Its time to speak up and let us know what you want.

        Dan
      • tonyfrison
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
          I HATE COLD WEATHER.
          DUE TO FAMILY, IT TURNS OUT I WILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND SAT. THE 10th
          ANYHOW.
        • muzzey314
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009
            --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "tonyfrison"
            <tonyfrison@...> wrote:

            > I HATE COLD WEATHER.
            > DUE TO FAMILY, IT TURNS OUT I WILL BE ABLE TO ATTEND SAT. THE 10th
            > ANYHOW.

            Tony

            You stated here you would be able to attend yet your choice of words
            leads me to believe you won't be able to attend. Not sure which way
            it is suppose to read.

            Dan
          • Keith Meyer
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 6, 2009

              I will not be able to attend on the 10th. I would dearly like to, but I have another commitment.

              Keith