RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: : WPAG shoot update

    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 13, 2008
    • Perry McClellan
      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 13, 2008

        Depending on the dates, I would be interested in Shooter Cert. I took it four years ago, and I was only able to help with one demo, so I'm sure it has expired.

        Perry

        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 13, 2008
          Same here... my certification has expired. Would be interested, but could
          wait for the next PGI convention(provided that I attended).

          Jon