Re: : WPAG shoot update

  • toms995@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 21 , Oct 13, 2008
      John is correct, shooters cert expires after 3 years. I am a certified
      instructor so assuming I could get a little help from the south dakota
      folks, the class could be taught.

      Message 2 of 21 , Oct 13, 2008
      • Perry McClellan
        Message 3 of 21 , Oct 13, 2008

          Depending on the dates, I would be interested in Shooter Cert. I took it four years ago, and I was only able to help with one demo, so I'm sure it has expired.

          Perry

          Message 4 of 21 , Oct 13, 2008
            Same here... my certification has expired. Would be interested, but could
            wait for the next PGI convention(provided that I attended).

            Jon