3 week bump

  • miabdia
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 4, 2008
      This is still up in the air as far as I know, so a bump on this
      discussion board may help.

      A three week break after PGI and this could be our season finale. As
      I indicated in an email, I am in for some time and product and a few
      others have chimed in too, but a group shoot or display can hardly be
      done right with 2 guys when we have all of this talent and resources
      around.

      If our competition piece goes well, we could try to replay it, but it
      is only 4 minutes long.

      Hans

      --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com, "Dan Muzzey"
      <dan.muzzey@...> wrote:

      > Ah, now that makes more sense. Ya know, we could probably safely
      > piggyback tomatoes on top of shells. Also works for me as I had a
      > produce stand right outside my product (fireworks) store.
      >
      > ________________________________

      Muzzey"
      > <dan.muzzey@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Not sure what you meant there about the typo. Please don't take
      any
      > > offense at my response. If I lived in Fargo I'd be giving you a
      > call
      > > tonight saying, "hey, lets go shoot something." Last couple times
      > I've
      > > been in Fargo I'd hoped to light some parachutes for the kids,
      but
      > the
      > > wind has been just brutal.
      > >
      > > I'd also encourage our members to get together outside the club
      and
      > do
      > > stuff. No reason for a couple people from the club not to get
      > together
      > > some evening, grill some burgers and launch a couple hundred
      shells.
      > > After all, one of the points of the club is to meet others with
      the
      > same
      > > interest. Just be safe and respectful in what you light.
      > >
      > > Of course, sometime in the next two weeks I have to run over to
      > Fargo
      > > and pick up my camper. Hmm....
      > >
      > > Dan
      > >
      > > ________________________________
      > >
      > > From: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > [mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com> ] On Behalf
      Of
      > Matt
      > > Langlie
      > > Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 3:21 PM
      > > To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > Subject: RE: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: How about another
      > group
      > > shoot
      > >
      > > I tell you, one little typo and they pounce.
      > >
      > > From: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > [mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com

      PGI.
      > > I had
      > > > really hoped to sneak over to Fargo and try some things out
      > before
      > > the
      > > > competition. However, its looking a little tough. I do have
      some
      > > items
      > > > for the next get together. I picked up a Jesters Revenge that
      I'm
      > > > saving for the group. Also got some Dominator and Universal
      Dragon
      > > > stuff that I have not had the chance to try out.
      > > >
      > > > Dan
      > > >
      > > > ________________________________
      > > >
      > > > From: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > > [mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com> ] On Behalf
      > Of
      > > Matt
      > > > Langlie
      > > > Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2008 10:06 PM
      > > > To: PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > > Subject: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] Re: How about another
      group
      > > shoot
      > > >
      > > > Ok. when are we going to have at least a meeting and maybe an
      > open
      > > > shoot? We have some produce that we would like to shoot but
      dont
      > > > have anyplace to do so.
      > > >
      > > > Matt
      > > >
      > > > --- In PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com> , Keith
      > Meyer

      > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > > [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com> ] On
      Behalf
      > Of
      > > > miabdia
      > > > [miabdia@]
      > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > > <mailto:PrairieThunderPyrotechnics%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > shoot

      > that
      > > forced
      Adventure