714Sequencers for sale

  • Cody Mammenga
    Apr 8, 2014
      I am wondering if anyone would have any interest in some sequencers?

      I have 3 Kingdom 10 cue sequencers that have been reboxed in a seahorse 120 case.  They were reboxed and run off 2 12v internal batteries making 24v firing power.  They are a year old and have been used a couple times.  These sequencers have STEP fire as well so you could use them with your other system and have them fire on a input pulse.  They are wired to accept ODA style DB25 cables and slats.  I have fired 10 igniters across 210ft of cable no problem.

      I also have 7 50ft DB25 cables, 3 10ft DB25 cables, and 4 cable splices.

      I was asking $150 a piece for each of the sequencers or $450 for all the sequencers and cables.

      I am located in Horace, ND and would be willing to meet halfway within reasonable distance.

      Any questions email me or call at 701-866-1086.

      Thanks,

      Cody