706Re: 2014 Mason City PGI

  • Hans Miller
    Aug 16 8:52 AM
      Thanks Dan. Dean actually called me moments before your post. I had good intentions a week ago, but missed the opportunity. I have booked a room at the country inn and suites. Missed the Pgi block and rate, but at least I have a room.  They have 5 rooms left. About $150/night.

      Hans Miller
      701.205.5003

      On Aug 16, 2013, at 9:57 AM, Dan Muzzey <muzzey314@...> wrote:

      If you would like to camp at the PGI I would recommend giving the fair grounds a call and getting your name on the waiting list. Camping is full but they expect people to cancel. Hotels are about the same. Call them and tell them you are with the pgi. If there are rooms left in the pgi block you are guaranteed a rate lower than the standard rates.

      Dan

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic