698Re: [PrairieThunderPyrotechnics] BP

  • Jared Birk
    Jun 4, 2013
      Hi Cody,

      You are correct that it's next to impossible to find local sources.  I get genuine commercial 2FA and 4FA from Jon Blackert in Illnois.  I usually pick mine up at the convention - I'm not sure if he can ship but it would be worth asking.

      Here's some contact info:
      www.addictedtoblackpowder.com (gotta love that URL!)
      815-542-6287

      Good luck,
      Jared

      On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 1:47 PM, Cody Mammenga <cody.n.mammenga@...> wrote:

      Hey everyone,

      So I know the 4th is coming up quickly.  I normally make my own bp using a small mill I have for the dozen or so small cremoras I do each year.  This year I am running out of time and due to work and the constant rain am looking to see if anyone on here knows where I could get a couple of pounds of real BP.  I don't care if it is homemade or store bought but I just don't have the time to make it this year.  I have looked at scheels and stuff and they just carry the substitute stuff that does not work for cremoras.

      Thanks,

      Cody Mammenga

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic