Re: [PrairiePhoto] OT arsat PC lens

  • Darlene Perkin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001
      Hello-freezing in Montreal,
      Please get that sunshine happening as I am coming to Montreal at the end of
      June to take in the Jazz Festival. We want warm days & evenings!!!! I hope
      to get some shooting in as my son is performing one day at the festival. I
      want shots to add to my collection of his musical career. Are you into the
      jazz scene at all?
      I shoot Canon so can't help you out re lens but will let a couple of Nikon
      friends know.
      Darlene

      At 02:35 PM 5/31/01 -0400, you wrote:

      >Hello Prairie boys and girls,
      >
      >glad that springtime is coming to you too.
      >
      >Here in Montreal we´ve been freezing for the last two days ;-(
      >
      >Sometimes ago I ordered an ARSAT 35mm/2.8 PC shift/tilt (Perspective
      >control) lens from Ukrainia in Nikon mount.
      >
      >I‘ve got it today but the lens is the plain PC not the PC shift/tilt,
      >like the 85mm Nikon.
      >Since I already have a 35 & a 28mm PC Nikkors, this lens is a surplus
      >for me.
      >The lens is perfect, with all the papers, no oil on the blades from what
      >I can see,
      >
      >If anyone wants it I can let it go for the same price I paid (US$ 200) +
      >shipping wherever you are.
      >
      >Please e-mail me at
      >ppellissier@...
      >
      >Ciao
      >
      >Pierlucio in Montreal
      >
      >Community email addresses:
      > Post message: PrairiePhoto@onelist.com
      > Subscribe: PrairiePhoto-subscribe@onelist.com
      >
      >Shortcut URL to this page:
      > http://www.onelist.com/community/PrairiePhoto

    • - Terry Graham -
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001
        Darlene Perkin wrote:

        > Please get that sunshine happening as I am coming to Montreal at the
        > end of
        > June to take in the Jazz Festival.

        Hey Darlene and Pierluccio

        I will be down there too, from June 20th to 27th.

        --
        Take care
        Terry