Poll results for PowerRangerToys-R-Us

  • PowerRangerToys-R-Us@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2006
      The following PowerRangerToys-R-Us poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Should They Bring Back The Old Power Ranger Toys?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - Yes, 6 votes, 100.00%
      - No, 0 votes, 0.00%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - Yes
      - pikapix58@...
      - s_p_d_100@...
      - archer1992@...
      - Jerseydevil33601@...
      - bladerofshrouds@...
      - killasim2001@...
      - No

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PowerRangerToys-R-Us

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • PowerRangerToys-R-Us@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2008
        The following PowerRangerToys-R-Us poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: What Type of Power Ranger Toy Collector are you?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - Role Playing items (Morphers, Weapons, etc.), 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Mostly Figures, 2 votes, 100.00%
        - Mostly Zords, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Toyline (eg. All SPD, or all Galaxy Rangers), 0 votes, 0.00%
        - Mixed bag of Items (Zords, Figures, Role Playing Items), 0 votes, 0.00%

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 16, 2008
          The following PowerRangerToys-R-Us poll is now closed. Here are the
          final results:

          POLL QUESTION: Have you ever seen the Counterparts (Original Japanese Versions) of any of the Power Rangers Episodes such as Juu Ranger (MMPR), Aba Ranger (Dino Thunder), or Geki Ranger (Jungle Fury), and what do you think?

          CHOICES AND RESULTS
          - Yes, I liked what I've seen!, 2 votes, 100.00%
          - Yeah, It's ok, just Different., 0 votes, 0.00%
          - No, I haven't. It's not really my cup of (Insert Beverage Type HERE), 0 votes, 0.00%
          - No, not really sure how to look for it, or what name it goes by., 0 votes, 0.00%
          - I'm not sure. No subtitled versions and I don't know much Japanese., 0 votes, 0.00%

          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/PowerRangerToys-R-Us