OT: Ban jckenyon20 from all groups!!!

  • Dean Rumsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13 8:11 PM
      jckenyon should be banned from all of our groups because he is a dangerous hacker on the loose. He hacked into Ames Stores, promoted himself to owner and and banned everyone from that group. We opened Ames Stores 2 for everyone to join. Please, don't let jckenyon join our groups because he will do the same with this group as he did with Ames Stores.

      THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE AND NOT SPAM!!!

      Regards,

      Dean S. Rumsey
      and
      Erik J. "Taz" Mokracek

    • Erik Mokracek
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 13 8:17 PM
        we protect these groups with restricted membership