A Few More Pics...

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2009
      I finally got more pics to put up. I purchased the 15th Anniversary
      WildForce Red Action Figure. Pretty cool! It has wrist joints too and
      can also make some nice poses.

      Also, I picked up a pair of the large Jungle Fury Figures (Tiger, and
      Jaguar) for a pretty good price. I opened the Red Tiger and took some
      pics (Up in the JUNGLE FURY Photo Album), and one pic of the MIB
      Jaguar. I'll get to that later, when I can. Other than a slightly
      loose right arm, this figure was pretty tight joint-wise, and stood up
      pretty well.

      Well, Enjoy.

      Wayne :)