Wolf Ranger

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Went to my local drug store and found the Jungle Master series of
      figures except the Cheetah Ranger. Only enough cash to get one, so I
      purchased Wolf Ranger.

      Pretty neat key-thing came with it. When you press the button, it
      makes a wolf cry. When you attach it to the figure and press the
      button, it makes a "Gong" sound, then a Wolf Cry. Pretty neat figure.

      At $10.99 they're not bad, considering the regular price was $11.99
      awhile back. That's it for now, other than adding the VHS Copy of Oh-
      Ranger vs Kakuranger (Zeo vs Alien - of course there's no U.S. version)
      and just today, I noticed a reverse picture if I want to turn the cover
      around (I had this tape for three years!!!).

      That's it for now.

      Wayne :)