Gekiranger TV Series

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2008
      Wow!

      I just finished the Gekiranger TV Series and two movies that were
      made. It's a really neat series, and tugs at both the heroes and
      villians.

      The movies are both made within the tv series BEFORE the finale
      episodes. One movie (Showdown in Hong Kong) is made when there are
      only three (3) Gekirangers, and the other was made after the other
      rangers had joined them. The Gekiranger vs Boukenger (Jungle Fury vs
      Operation Overdrive) was also very good.

      Well, that's it. When I find something I'll chime in. Until then, see
      ya!

      Wayne :)