Sorry I forgot to mention it is IBM DB2 10. I will check if that has a Keepalive dbparm. On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 3:29 PM, 'Roland Smith'desouzal2004
It depends on the database you are using. Sybase ASE has the KeepAlive dbparm. That is the only one I know of. You can use the Idle function/event to run atopwizprogramming
Hi all, I have PB application and when the Firewall does not see activity on a port for 60 minutes the Firewall will close the port. I can't change that rule.desouzal2004
PowerBuilder .NET / PFC Developers' Group for intermediate-to-advanced topics
- Shekar C. Reddy [PowerObject!] - North America
- Andreas Mykonios (Europe)
- John Fauss (North America)
- Sundaramurthy Raju (Asia)
- Mustapha Labri (Europe - France)
- George Mikhailovsky (North America)
- Jim Espaillat (North America)
- Chandrakant Gopalan (North America)
- Olivier Citeau (Europe - France)
- Rick Abainza (Asia)
- David Rowland (Australia)
The chief factors that made PowerBuilder the leader in Client/Server development space:
- Inheritance capabilities
- Data-centric behavior
- DataWindow object
- .NET interoperability
- Programming Languages
- May 16, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.