I do agree but the rows retrieve from database are more and in datawindow painter I am expecting a group by with aggregate function in datasource or Queryprashant_nirgun
If you want only 12 rows then you should use cross tab report as you may have multiple years. if you are using oracle use to_char (doc_date,'mm') mn, to_charobject_programmer
Hi find an interesting project has any body implemented this in powerbuilder please let us know your experience abap2xlsx - ABAP Development - SCN Wikiprashant_nirgun
PowerBuilder .NET / PFC Developers' Group for intermediate-to-advanced topics
- Shekar C. Reddy [PowerObject!] - North America
- Andreas Mykonios (Europe)
- John Fauss (North America)
- Sundaramurthy Raju (Asia)
- Mustapha Labri (Europe - France)
- George Mikhailovsky (North America)
- Jim Espaillat (North America)
- Chandrakant Gopalan (North America)
- Olivier Citeau (Europe - France)
- Rick Abainza (Asia)
- David Rowland (Australia)
The chief factors that made PowerBuilder the leader in Client/Server development space:
- Inheritance capabilities
- Data-centric behavior
- DataWindow object
- .NET interoperability
- Programming Languages
- May 16, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.