He probably really did mean cURL, but GetURL may actually provide the same functionality, assuming HTTPS is not required (if so there are other ways, such askd7ghi
I’ve called cURL from php, but it would be much more difficult to do it from PowerBuilder. The response would probably have to be written to a file, and thenkd7ghi
Hello, This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the PowerObject group. File :PowerObject@yahoogroups.com
PowerBuilder .NET / PFC Developers' Group for intermediate-to-advanced topics
- Shekar C. Reddy [PowerObject!] - North America
- Andreas Mykonios (Europe)
- John Fauss (North America)
- Sundaramurthy Raju (Asia)
- Mustapha Labri (Europe - France)
- George Mikhailovsky (North America)
- Jim Espaillat (North America)
- Chandrakant Gopalan (North America)
- Olivier Citeau (Europe - France)
- Rick Abainza (Asia)
- David Rowland (Australia)
The chief factors that made PowerBuilder the leader in Client/Server development space:
- Inheritance capabilities
- Data-centric behavior
- DataWindow object
- .NET interoperability
- Programming Languages
- May 16, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.