Does anyone have experience embedding a webpage link in a PDF created from within PowerBuilder (using Ghostscript 7.05 and PB 11)? Jeniferpkaeadch01
PBv12.1Oracle12C My primary database was recently upgraded from Oracle 10G to Oracle12C.My database connection is still via the "O10 Oracle 10g" link. Theolknight
Hello, Using PB 10.5 I want to access HFSQL database supplied by Windev to store read / write data through OLE DB. I tried with the following DB Paramsivaakrith
PowerBuilder .NET / PFC Developers' Group for intermediate-to-advanced topics
- Shekar C. Reddy [PowerObject!] - North America
- Andreas Mykonios (Europe)
- John Fauss (North America)
- Sundaramurthy Raju (Asia)
- Mustapha Labri (Europe - France)
- George Mikhailovsky (North America)
- Jim Espaillat (North America)
- Chandrakant Gopalan (North America)
- Olivier Citeau (Europe - France)
- Rick Abainza (Asia)
- David Rowland (Australia)
The chief factors that made PowerBuilder the leader in Client/Server development space:
- Inheritance capabilities
- Data-centric behavior
- DataWindow object
- .NET interoperability
- Programming Languages
- May 16, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.