WHERE MONI_YEAR = :AI_YEAR and MONI_FINISH_DATE > "to_date('31-12-'" + :ai_year + "','DD-MM-YYYY'") use the followin: where moni_year = :ai_year andobject_programmer
For the DW:----------------- ls_end_date = String (long (ai_year)) + "1231" ldt_end_date = Date (ls_end_date) Retrieve (ldt_end_date) Forolknight
Hi Luiz\all, I don;t get a syntax error when I save the datawindow but I get one (invalid conversion when I run it. BTW, I am have DB2 database not oracle butdesouzal2004
PowerBuilder .NET / PFC Developers' Group for intermediate-to-advanced topics
- Shekar C. Reddy [PowerObject!] - North America
- Andreas Mykonios (Europe)
- John Fauss (North America)
- Sundaramurthy Raju (Asia)
- Mustapha Labri (Europe - France)
- George Mikhailovsky (North America)
- Jim Espaillat (North America)
- Chandrakant Gopalan (North America)
- Olivier Citeau (Europe - France)
- Rick Abainza (Asia)
- David Rowland (Australia)
The chief factors that made PowerBuilder the leader in Client/Server development space:
- Inheritance capabilities
- Data-centric behavior
- DataWindow object
- .NET interoperability
- Programming Languages
- May 16, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.