Hi I am trying to change the series color for graphs in a composite datawindow. From the research that I have done this is not possible because thedanielrichard868
why don't you use a aggregation count() in the query and apply a filter to show only rows with count above one? 2015-03-05 6:39 GMT-03:00 Shabarish Makamroberto10amorim
But I am loading this data to a data store from a flat file and not from a table. Should I load this data into a new table and find. Is there any othermailtoshabarish
PowerBuilder .NET / PFC Developers' Group for intermediate-to-advanced topics
- Shekar C. Reddy [PowerObject!] - North America
- Andreas Mykonios (Europe)
- John Fauss (North America)
- Sundaramurthy Raju (Asia)
- Mustapha Labri (Europe - France)
- George Mikhailovsky (North America)
- Jim Espaillat (North America)
- Chandrakant Gopalan (North America)
- Olivier Citeau (Europe - France)
- Rick Abainza (Asia)
- David Rowland (Australia)
The chief factors that made PowerBuilder the leader in Client/Server development space:
- Inheritance capabilities
- Data-centric behavior
- DataWindow object
- .NET interoperability
- Programming Languages
- May 16, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.