Thx Chris Need some more clarity regarding para 1. Is the purchase of Universal server license ( the one for which we pay USD 795/- per year) enough forsbgogia1955
Hi JD; You have two choices for PB 2017 & the Web / Mobile aspects .... 1) Buy the PB 2017 Universal edition and use the new Mobile Target to build & deploypb_guy_no1
Hi Chris, PB 2017 still doesn't have a web target or native web deployment, all i see is mobile cloud target so we have to use appeon web for web deployment orjd_19742000
PowerBuilder .NET / PFC Developers' Group for intermediate-to-advanced topics
- Shekar C. Reddy [PowerObject!] - North America
- Andreas Mykonios (Europe)
- John Fauss (North America)
- Sundaramurthy Raju (Asia)
- Mustapha Labri (Europe - France)
- George Mikhailovsky (North America)
- Jim Espaillat (North America)
- Chandrakant Gopalan (North America)
- Olivier Citeau (Europe - France)
- Rick Abainza (Asia)
- David Rowland (Australia)
The chief factors that made PowerBuilder the leader in Client/Server development space:
- Inheritance capabilities
- Data-centric behavior
- DataWindow object
- .NET interoperability
- Programming Languages
- May 16, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.