Catholic Worker houses update

  • Kay Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008

      Mike from Bethany House gave me the following information:

      The Dan Corcoran Catholic Worker house (802 W 6th) is now open for overnight guests (women and families). Call 507-457-3451 with questions.

      The Bethany House (832 W 6th) is not currently taking additional overnight guests, but afternoon drop-in hospitality is still happening from 4-7 Monday thru Friday, with an open meal at 6 p.m.  Laundry, food pantry, phone use, use of address for receiving mail are all available to those in need.   Call 507-454-8094 with questions.

      Thanks!

      Kay Peterson

      Client Services Coordinator

      Winona Volunteer Services