FW: flyer for church/public

  • Rev. Rick King
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
      I'm forwarding this attachment from Maggie Modjeski; it's the flyer she talked about at last Wednesday's meeting at FCC.
      Thanks for distributing this information to all whom you are working with on flood relief.

      Rev. Rick King
      First Congregational Church
      United Church of Christ
      161 W. Broadway
      P. O. Box 312
      Winona, Minnesota 55987-0312
      E-Mail: revrick@...
      Ph. 507-452-4829

      We agree to differ.
      We resolve to love.
      We unite to serve.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007

        I take it that FAST START is the name the state has given to its program.  If so, we ought to make that clear.  I also conclude that the only way to apply for state assistance – FAST START – is through SEMCAC and that the only way to contact SEMCAC is by phone, presumably during regular working hours.

        If all of this is true, then I think some clarification of the poster – especially by associating “state assistance” with FAST START would eliminate questions.

        Justin

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2007
          I agree.  Some clarification is in order.
          Thanks, Justin!