FW: Semcac temporarily relocates main office

  • Craig Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Jennifer Hengel [mailto:Jennifer.Hengel@...]
      Sent: Fri 8/31/2007 4:30 PM
      To: tboyd@...; Kim Boyle; Wes Brandenburger; Craig Brooks; lccwin@...; bfmoe@...; jgreen@...; Merrily Hazelton; jan.lochner@...; jo.mahn@...; Jean Meyer; greg@...; Rena Patterson; Pohlman, Brenda; margaret.Schild@...; Connie Schoh; sserfling@...; lstevens@...; Lynn Theurer; nelsons@...; beth.wilms@...; Darla.Zahn@...
      Subject: Semcac temporarily relocates main office

      Please circulate to your e-mail contacts to help us get the word out:

      Due to the flooding that caused extensive damage to Semcac’s Main Office in Rushford, MN, the agency’s administrative operations have been temporarily relocated to the Maplewood Community Center at 1756 Kraemer Drive in Winona, MN. The contact number for this location is 507-474-4890. The agency’s local Rushford number, 864-7741, as well as Semcac’s programs’ 800 numbers will be automatically transferred to this new, temporary number.

      The agency has County Contact Centers in all seven of its primary service area counties. People may continue to contact our outreach workers at these following telephone numbers:

      Dodge County 374-6401

      Fillmore County 765-2761

      Freeborn County 373-1329

      Houston County 725-3677

      Mower County 433-5889

      Steele County 451-7134

      Winona County 452-8396

      Please spread the word that we are continuing our operations and continue to serve people in southeastern Minnesota. It will take us some time to recover from this disaster, and we are calling on our friends for continued support. Thank you!

      www.semcac.org