client

  • Kay Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 1:32 PM

      There is a man named Keith who is currently in the hospital. He has been making numerous calls to Volunteer Services, to Human Services, and to churches in town. He is looking for cash assistance.  You may know that we do not hand out cash. Since he is under the care of the hospital, and within days will be transferred to another care facility, none of his basic needs will go unmet.  He has been informed of how to apply for Cash Assistance through the state once he gets to the new facility.

      Thank you for your continued referrals to Volunteer Services. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me.

      Kay Peterson

      Client Services Coordinator

      Winona Volunteer Services

      416 East 2nd Street