update on client

  • Kay Peterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006

      Unfortunately, I found out that the single father named Kyle, the topic of my last email, is not allowed on Sterling Motel property as of right now.  I have a call into the Salvation Army Shelter in LaCrosse to see if they would have room for him and his two teenage children for tonight and tomorrow night.   If they do, Kyle can come to WVS this afternoon for a gas voucher.  The Dan Corcoran House is planning on having them stay in their quarters beginning Sunday.  Please continue to call me if you have any questions- 452-5591. Thanks.

      Kay Peterson

      Client Services Coordinator

      Winona Volunteer Services

      416 East 2nd Street