Poverty Roundtable E-Mail Group [GFI-T1887-3FC126AA8BE39F80]

  • Craig Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2003
      The switch to the Yahoo Groups for our email sharing can now be considered
      complete. By way of this note I am telling Steve Kranz he can turn off the
      old one as of the end of this week.
      This one will work just as the old one did for you with the exception of
      getting an ad at the end of each message from the group. This is the price
      for a FREE service.

      We encourage you to set up this new email address

      PovertyRndTable@yahoogroups.com

      in your personal address book within your email program. You do this just
      like you do to add an individual's email address.
      With some email programs you can just right click on the address in the From
      field and pick the choice for Add to Address Book, give it a name and it
      will be there for future use.

      The purposes of this group hasn't changed and it is not defined anyway. We
      have shared information on up coming meetings and events, shared information
      on material, articles, etc. of interest and put out questions to the group
      on what might be available to help those you find in need. Don't change how
      you've used it -- in fact, be creative and try out using it for whatever you
      think makes sense.
      Only one request so far -- please sign (put your name in) the end of your
      message.

      Let us know if you have any questions.
      mailto:PovertyRndTable-owner@yahoogroups.com
      or 507-457-6255

      Craig Brooks
      "If the misery of our poor be caused not by the laws of nature, but by our
      institutions, great is our sin." -Charles Darwin