Jan Karasch/NOR/USC/SArmy is out of the office.

  • jan_karasch@usc.salvationarmy.org
    Message 1 of 25 , Oct 3, 2005
      I will be out of the office starting 09/22/2005 and will not return until
      10/04/2005.

      they are addressed. If you have received this email in error
      please notify the originator of the message.

      states them to be the views of The Salvation Army.

      usc
    • jan_karasch@usc.salvationarmy.org

            Message 5 of 25 , Mar 11 10:04 AM
              I will be out of the office starting 03/11/2008 and will not return until
              03/14/2008.

              I will respond to your message when I return. If this is an emergency,
              please call my cell phone. 651-303-3508

                Message 7 of 25 , Sep 4, 2008
                  I will be out of the office starting 09/02/2008 and will not return until
                  09/09/2008.

                  I will respond to your message when I return. If this is an emergency,
                  please call my cell phone. 651-303-3508

                  This mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.

                  Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of The Salvation Army.

                  usc
                • Don Malinsky
                  Message 8 of 25 , Sep 7, 2008
                    _Thank you again for the honor to be a part of your day, it was beautiful. Blessings from Pastor Don_______________________________