RE: [PovertyRndTable] unclear phone number

  • First Congregational Church of Winona
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2013

      Thanks for the heads up Kay. I will pass this on.

      Katy

      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2013

        Hi Kay,

                  I haven’t heard from her, but will let you know if I do.

        On another note, my calendar says we have a Coord. Emergency Services meeting on May 21.  If that’s the date, I’ll let you know now that I won’t be here that day.  I hope you get some people out and please send me any notes.  Thanks!

        Mary