unclear phone number

  • Kay Peterson
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2013

      There is a woman who is looking for ‘housing for her and her 7 year old daughter.’ She has left me three messages, but each time she leaves her number I cannot understand it. I’ve made a few guesses, unsuccessfully. If you hear from her, please either get her number so I can call her or have her call me back with a clear phone number. Thanks!

      Kay Peterson

      Client Services Coordinator

      Winona Volunteer Services

      402 E 2nd St

      Winona, MN  55987

      phone: 507-452-5591

      fax: 507-457-0559

      www.winonavs.org

    • First Congregational Church of Winona
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8, 2013

        Thanks for the heads up Kay. I will pass this on.

        Katy

        Message 3 of 3 , May 8, 2013

          Hi Kay,

                    I haven’t heard from her, but will let you know if I do.

          On another note, my calendar says we have a Coord. Emergency Services meeting on May 21.  If that’s the date, I’ll let you know now that I won’t be here that day.  I hope you get some people out and please send me any notes.  Thanks!

          Mary