RE: [PovertyRndTable] man asking for help

  • Pastor Kevin Froelich
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2013

      If it is the same man, he is staying at the Sterling Motel.  I talked to him and he said WVS had helped him previously and was not able to help him again.  I paid for one night’s lodging.  I told him it was all we could do.  Of course, he didn’t share any of the information shared in these emails.  Kevin Froelich, Redeemer Lutheran